Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

The Nigerians and 'Moslems' are basically, one in the same for the most part, so where did you get this from?

Source please....

The majority population there is christian.

My source are the 100 or so Nigerians that worked on my job. They discussed their politics regularly. They received their news over the internet daily. This all stemmed from the kid that tried to blow up a plane flying into Detroit metro. See earlier post

Nigeria: How Boko Haram Activities Destroy Economy of the North

20 AUGUST 2012

In Maiduguri, Borno State, where the sect originated, the frequent bombings and clashes between Boko Haram and security agents have weighed down seriously on commercial and businesses activities in the city as many business have reportedly crumbled while many people have fled the state.

The Maiduguri Monday Market said to be the biggest market in the city is reported to have been seriously affected as hundreds of shop owners, especially Southerners are said to have closed their businesses and left the troubled city. About half of the 10, 000 shops and stalls in the market were said to have been abandoned by traders who have fled the city.

Banks and their customers are also said to be operating under difficult situation and have reduced their business hours to guard against being attacked by members of the sect....

...COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE: http://allafrica.com/stories/201208200123.html

Especially since about half of the Nigerian population are Muslims, at over 65 million.

I believe what Kemetstry meant was this particular SECT of Muslims, the Boko Haram, doing the bombings is affecting the economy.

Whether Muslim or Christian, these bombings are affecting ALL Nigerian businesses.

There are other Muslims who oppose the Boko Haram and they have been threatened also.

I believe what Kemetstry meant was this particular SECT of Muslims, the Boko Haram, doing the bombings is affecting the economy.

Whether Muslim or Christian, these bombings are affecting ALL Nigerian businesses.

There are other Muslims who oppose the Boko Haram and they have been threatened also.

The Nigerians said they didnt want anything messing with their money. Especially, terrorism.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back