Nigeria : Muslims continue to blow up churches in Nigeria

Slaves in Florida united with the Black Seminoles to fight the slavers in that state. They burned 21 sugar plantations and fought and killed more white soldiers and slavers than blacks themselves were killed.
too little, too late….we were not able to prevent the slave trade in the first place. black people are not capable of unity.

too little, too late….we were not able to prevent the slave trade in the first place. black people are not capable of unity.

That makes no sense. Because your opponent is slicker, richer, craftier, more cunning, low-down and dirty than you.... it means you are not capable of unity. Puh-leese! :rolleyes:

i mean we could not unite in order the fight off the slavers then and we cannot unite to fight for what is ours now...
To a large extent, this is shown and proven each day. So, my question is, what specifically can we do to change this reality, and I am talking about in our daily lives?

My question goes above and beyond our online activities.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back