Black People : Muslim Genocide on Black Africans Through Mass Castration

:explode::qqb005:Some folks will not get over or
forgive their parents for being muslim or christian

But Isrealis and Zionists and the whole AIPAC crowd would love this thread!!!!!

Sound like a zionist plot!

After al these years,

this post comes up just when the Palestinian are about to plea for a homeland at the UN this year and all the news about the president and Isreal??????????????????????????:ref:
(Like Arsenio used to say, kinda makes you go hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!)

Riddle me this Batman,

What is the Muslim population of Africa today????????????

and what was the impact of the Million Man march

on Black men internationaly?

or Elijah Muhammed?

or Malcolm X?

or Dr Khalid Muhammed?

or the Nation of Islam?

And how come here where we were tortured of our language and kidnaped from our ancestral land,

how is it that as Africans here, we have never had Black Muslim againt Black Christian wars????
killing each other and burining each others house of worship as is done in Nigeria,
or burn childern as witches as is done in the UK?

:explode::qqb005:Some folks will not get over or
forgive their parents for being muslim or christian

But Isrealis and Zionists and the whole AIPAC crowd would love this thread!!!!!

Sound like a zionist plot!

After al these years,

this post comes up just when the Palestinian are about to plea for a homeland at the UN this year and all the news about the president and Isreal??????????????????????????:ref:
(Like Arsenio used to say, kinda makes you go hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm!)

Riddle me this Batman,

What is the Muslim population of Africa today????????????

and what was the impact of the Million Man march

on Black men internationaly?

or Elijah Muhammed?

or Malcolm X?

or Dr Khalid Muhammed?

or the Nation of Islam?

And how come here where we were tortured of our language and kidnaped from our ancestral land,

how is it that as Africans here, we have never had Black Muslim againt Black Christian wars????
killing each other and burining each others house of worship as is done in Nigeria,
or burn childern as witches as is done in the UK?

What about the 1300 year history of Islam and enslavement of Africans in which castration of male slaves as well as concubinage of female slaves was practiced?

What about the 1300 year history of Islam and enslavement of Africans in which castration of male slaves as well as concubinage of female slaves was practiced?
brother you are preaching to the choir and if you check the archives, there are over 13 posts to let you know that eveyione is well aware of that, the point is

why is this thread posted now all of a sudden????????

Lets suffice to say that some here have "personal gripes" about islam

brother you are preaching to the choir and if you check the archives, there are over 13 posts to let you know that eveyione is well aware of that, the point is

why is this thread posted now all of a sudden????????

Lets suffice to say that some here have "personal gripes" about islam

Personal background before leveling allegations :).

I used to be a Muslim. Bought heavily into indoctrination as everyone does in their particular religion. Truths slowly rise to the top which contradicts what you have been taught to believe. I am no longer a Muslim.

This is all on top of my parents leaving Christianity for Islam. Little did we all realize that we simply left one oppressor's religion and customs (Caucasians) for another (Arabs).

I have no problem with any monotheistic religion, per se.
I have problems with claiming one thing, yet doing and practicing another.
And this isn't a charge against all people of any particular faith, but mainly its power trustees.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

All the monotheistic religions have practiced or at least given tacit approval and assent to slavery.

If Islam brings you personal peace, great! Live your truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back