Black Spirituality Religion : Muslim Are Another Sect Of Christian According To Quran And Bible .

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
Muslim Are Another Sect Of Christian According To Quran And Bible .
Its Because Of They Are Taught To Hate Each Other By There Teacher And The Media / Radio / T.V . Etc. Muslims Are Another Sect Of Christian, Would You Like To Know Why ? Click here: beliefnet El's Holy Quraan Verses / Click here: Bible on the Web - Bible If You Dare . The Noble's Koran Confirm It When It Call Jesus The Of God - Kalim Allah ) The Noble's Koran Chapters 3 ; 45 , 4 ; 171 , And The Spirit Or The Soul Of God - Al Ruwh Allah ( Koran 2 ; 87 , 2; 253 , 5 ; 110 , 4; 171 , 21 ; 91 ) . It Has A Whole Chapter , The Nineteeth Chapter , Dedicated To The Blessed Mother Miriam , Maryam , Mary Called Maryam . It Speak About The '' Immaculate Conception '' And How Yashua , Isa , Jesus Was Blessed In This World AndIn The One To Come ( The Noble's Koran 3 ; 46 ) . When You Strio Away All Of The Customs, Traditions And Tenets Of Islam , You Will Be Left Standing There With Christianity . But The Name Christian Must Go . So Islam Is The True Religion Of Peace Of Jesus . This Book That Muhaamad Received From The Angel Gabriel The Holy Spirit Comforter Was Called Al Quran ( The Noble's Koran ) The Word Quraan Mean To Literally '' Read '' And In The Noble's Koran Chapter 96 , The Angel Gabriel , Asked Muhammad To Do Just < That - Read > Yet The Muslims Claim That Muhammad Could Not Read .
The Noble's Koran Chapter 96 ( With Arabic Inserts )
'' Read < Iq - raa > In The Name < Bis - mee > Of Your Lord < Rab - be - ka > Who
< Al - la - dhe > Created < Kha - la - qa >
Read In The Name Of Your Lord Who Created ...
Why Would God SendHis Angel To Muhammad And Ask Him To Read If God Being The All Knowing Al A ' lim Knows Muhammad Can't Read ? I Will Tell You ; In Order To Fulfill A Prophesy In The Laws Of Mosheh , Musa , Moses . Prophet Isaiah Is In The Noble's Koran And Islamic Studies As Shaya , Read The Book Of Isaiah 29 ; 11 . The Holy Bible -- Isaiah 29 ; 11
And The Vision < Chazuwth >Of All Is Become Unto You As The Words < Dabar > Of A Book < Cepher > That Is Sealed < Chatham > Which Men Deliver < Nathan > To One That Is Learned < Yada > , Saying < Amar > . Read < Iq - raa > This , I Pray Thee . AndHe Said < Amar > , I Cannot < Yakol > ; For It Is Seal < Chatham >
And The Vision Of All Is Beome Unto You As The Words Of A Book That Is Sealed Which Men Delivered To One That Is Learned Saying Read This I Pray Thee And He Said I Cannot For It Is Sealed. Als Read ;...
The Holy Bible -- Isaiah 29 ; 12 ( With Modern Hebrew Script )
And The Book < Cepher > Is Delivered < Nathan > To Him That Is Not Leard < Yada
Cepher > Saying < Amar > , I Am Not Learned < Yada >
And TheBook Is Delivered To Him That Is Not Learned , Saying . Read This , I Pray Thee ; And He Saith , I Am Not Learned .
This Is Exactly What The Muslims Claim About The Angel Gabriel Who Is The Holy Ghost John 16 ; 12 - 15 And John 15 ; 26 '' But When The Comforter Is Come , Whom I Will Send Unto You From The Father , Even The Spirit edeth From The Father , He Shall Testify Of Me '' Where You See '' Even The Spirit Even Means Also So You Have The Comforter Whom Yashua , Isa , Jesus Will Sent ( l ) From The Father ( El ) And He Will Have With Him The Spirit Of Truth , And The Noble's Koram Is Called Al Kitaabl Haq '' The Book Of Truth '' None Of It Is Muhammad's Own Word John 15 ; 26 . Muhammad Testified Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus Coming After Him The Noble's Koran 4 ; 159 ( With Arabic Script )
And Very , From The Family Of The Scripture ( From Adam To Muhammad There Is Not Anyone That Should Not Believe By Way Of Him ( Jesus ) Before He Dies , And The Day Of Resurrection He ( Jesus ) Will Be A Witness Over Them '' ( Koran 110 , 2 ; 214 , 61 ; 13 - 14 , John 3 ; 18 , 5 ; 24 , 8 ; 21 24 , l John 4 ; 3 , Roman 10 ; 9 ) . They Say In Their Hadith That Gabriel Appeared In The 40th Year Of Muhammad's Life On The 27th Day Of The Month Of Rajab , In Cave In Arabia , While He Was Praying And Meditating In The Mount Called Hira . In The Year 610 A.D. The Cave Was Immediately Lit Up With A Light And In The Midst Of It , He Beheld The Figure Of A Man In Physical Form ( Daniel 9 ; 21 ) . It Was The Holy Bible's Heavenly Host , The Holy Ghost , Sprit Of Truth Known As The Angel Gabriel , A Name Which Means . ''' A Man Sent From God . '' Luke 1 ; 19 '' And The Angel Answering Said Unto Him , I Am Gabriel That Stand In The Presence Of God ; And Am Sent To Speak Unto Thee And To Show Thee These Glad Tidings . '' In John 14 ; 26 '' But The Comforter , Which Is The Holy Ghost , Whom The Father Will Send In My Name . He Shall Teach You All Things , And Bring All Things To Your Remembrance , WhatSoEver I Have Said Unto You '' The Comforter ( Parakletos , Par - Ak - lay - tos)
Is The Holy Ghost ( Hagios - hag ee-os ( holy pneums pnyoo ' mah ( ghost ) Whom The Father ( EL ) Will Send In My ( Jesus ) Name Gabriel . LQQk At Luke 2 ; 21 , And When Eight Days Were Accomplished For The Circumcising Of The Child . His Name Was Called Jesus ( Iesous ee - ay sooce ) , Which Was So Name Of The Angel Before He Was Conceived In The Womb , ''' The Angel Share The Name Or Jesus Name , Now LQQk At John 14 ; 26 , '' But The Comforter , Which Is The Holy Ghost , Whom The Father Will Send In My Name , He Shall Teach You All Thing , AndBring All Things To Your Remembrance WhatSoEver I Have SaidUnto You '' '' The Qoute John 14 ; 26 Is Making It Clear When It StatesIN MY NAME , '' That The Angel Was Sending The Comforter '' In His Name '' Meaning The Comforter And The Angel Would Share The Same Name , Not A Different Name , And Jesus Was Given The Name '' Jesus '' By The Angel , Whose Name Was Also Jesus, Because Luke 2 ; 21 States ''' His Name Was Called Jesus ( i esous ee ay sooce ) , Which Was So Name Of The Angel . Before He Was Conceived In The Womb . The Angel Shares TheName Or Jesus Name . Now Looks At John 14 ; 26 , But The Comforter , Which Is The Holy Ghost , Who The Father Will Send In My Name . He Shall Teach You All Things , And Bring All Things To Your Rememberance . WhatSoEver I Have Said Unto You '' This Quote John 14 ; 26 < Is Making It Clear When It State '' IN MY NAME '' That The Angel Was Sending The Comforter '' In His Name '' Meaning The Comforter And The Angel Would Share The SameName , Not A Different Name , And Jesus Was Given The Name '' Jesus '' By The Angel , Whose Name Was Also Jesus Because Luke 2 ; 21 States ''' His Name Was Called Jesus ( lesous - ee - ay - sooce ) . Which Was So Named Of The Angel . Jesus Is A Title As Most Names That You Find In The Holy Bible . Although It Is The Greek . It Is Found In The Greek Language As Iesous ; It Comes From The Hebrew Root , Yashua Meaning '' Jehovah Saves '' Joshua Is Also A Derivation Of This Root Which Is Yehowshu'a Which Also Means '' Jehovah Is Salvation '' The Angel ( Heavenly Messenger ) Came Giving A Gift To Mary That Would Be The Salvation From The Sins Of The World . The Name Gabriel Is Also A Title That Means '' Mighty Man Of God '' . It Break Down To Geber '' Mighty Man , Warrior '' And El '' God '' There Were Other Men Of The Holy Bible That Were Also Considered Geber Or Ghibbore Because They Were Men Of God And Mortal . For Instance , Samson Was Considered A Gibbore Or Mighty Man . He Also Had A Divine Birth By An Angel ( Gabriel ) Who Visited His Mother Merav As Found In ( Judges 13 ; 9 - 10 , 13; 24 ) . As He Visited Elizabeth For The Birth Of John the Baptist ( Luke 1 ; 35 - 36 , 57 ) . All Of This Is To Say That The Angel Gabriel Has Been Back And Forth To Earth Many Times As A Bear Of Good News Or Divine '' Present '' In The Case Of Children And He Is Also Called The Holy Ghost . So We Have The Holy Ghost , Which Is The Angel Gabriel , Whom Is A Comforter , Parakletos , Par - ak-lay - tos , Bring The Message Of The Spirit Of Truth . John 15 ; 26 And I Quote , '' But when the Comforter is come , whom I will send unto you from the Father even the Spirit of truth , which proceedeth from the Father , he shall testify of me ;... Now It Says But When The Comforter Is Come Whom I ( Jesus ) Will Send Unto You From The Father ( El ) Even ( Also ) The Spirit Of Truth . No One . Is The Comforter , As The Holy Ghost '' Angel '' Who Can't Speak For Himself As An Angel ; Yet Can Speak Throug Another . Now The Other Is A Comforter '' Man '' Who Could Speak Of And For Himself But Yashu'a Isa , Jesus Said He Will Not In John 14 ; 16 - 18 . And I Quote , And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Comforter, to be with you for ever, 17 even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you. 18 "I will not leave you desolate; I will come to you. ;... So He ( Jesus ) Will Leave The Holy Spirit Of Truth With You . The Angel Gabriel Is Both The Holy Ghost And Bring The Spirit Of Truth . Then Came To Mahammad And Gave Him The Truth About Jesus , That All Better Believe On Him Before They Die . And Filled Muhammad With The Holy Ghost And He Became The Comforter In The Physcial , And Spoke With The Spirit Of Truth Who Would Not Speak About Himself John 14 ; 27 And I Quote Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid ;... Begins With The Word Peace '' Islam '' Or Blessed Are The Peacemakers ... Matthew 5 ; 9 , Now , Yashu'a Isa , Jesus Tells You ThatHe Must Go Before The Comforter Can Come John 16 ; 7 - 11
And I Quote , Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 And when he comes, he will convince the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no more; 11 concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.;....But He Left The Angel With You , . But ThisOne, A Man Muhammad Can't Come Until Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Is Gone , And When Muhammad CameHe Did Not Speak About Himself Or Or Family In His Book Of Truth . John 16 ; 12 - 14 , And I Quote ,
"I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. 14 He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you ;...Did Not Speak About Himself . The Quraan Had No Story On Muhammad's 1 . Birth 2. Death 3 . Family 4 . Mother 5 . Father 6 . Children 7 . Date Of Birth 8 . How He Died 9 . Where He Die 10 . Where He Lived 11 . Grandparents 12 . Descendents . He Did Not Speak Of Himself But He Did Speak Of Jesus In The Qura'an .. 1 , Birth 2 . Death 3 . Family 4 . Mother 5. How God Raised Him 6 . Where He Was Born 7 . HowHe Was Born 8 . Miracles 9 . Descendents 10 . Grandparent And More . Muhammad Did Glorify His Name Calling Him Messiah , The Word Of God , The Spirit Of God IllustriousIn This World And In The One To Come . The Angel Is The Angel Of Revelation Of Good Tidings Who Reveals The Gospel Of God To His Prophet The Spirit Of Truth Luke 1 ; 26 And I Quote , And in the six month the angel Gabriel was sent from Almighty God unto a city of Galilee named Nazareth '' The Qur'aan Also Says That He Was Illustrious In This World And In The One To Come The Quraan 3 ; 45 < Calling Him '' The Word Of God , And The ''' Very Spirit Or Soul Of God > The Quraan 4 ; 171 < He Is Also Referred To As '' Al Masih '' The Messiah Or Anointed One , The Christ > The Quraan 3 ; 45 Mention That All The Family Of The Scripture Must Accept Him Before They Die The Quraan 4 ; 157 ....
:teach: :geek: :read: :uzi:

LaughingBigTimeHere

Music Producer said:
Jesus is Satan!

NoKidding Funny Little man With The IQ Of 3% When Come To Your Own Faith / Belief Or WhatEver Funny Little Name You Give It ...
Here A little challenge For that Small Mind Of Yours .
Exodus Chapter 3 The Whole Chapter = 25 Verse Can You Explain This Whole Chapter Funny Man

laughing

Music Producer said:
Jesus is Satan!
NoKidding Funny Little man With The IQ Of 3% When Come To Your Own Faith / Belief Or WhatEver Funny Little Name You Give It ...
Here A little challenge For that Small Mind Of Yours .
Exodus Chapter 2 The Whole Chapter = 25 Verse Can You Explain This Whole Chapter Funny Man < Chapter Two Not Three My Mistake >

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back