The Front Porch : MUSICAL STATE OF EMERGANCY

BrothaOneluvthecosmic

Jul 12, 2019
Question to the beautiful community
Is the current. State of Music culture. (Rap) of the black race. Or if you prefer (African american) mainly in America undoubtly over influenceing the youthful and now older Generations molding the philosophy thinking and habits to to a irreversible extent and how would this be addressed is such way without backlash.
Your truly cosmiconelove

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Question to the beautiful community
Is the current. State of Music culture. (Rap) of the black race. Or if you prefer (African american) mainly in America undoubtly over influenceing the youthful and now older Generations molding the philosophy thinking and habits to to a irreversible extent and how would this be addressed is such way without backlash.
Your truly cosmiconelove

:hello: @BrothaOneluvthecosmic ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Are you asking if the youth are over influenced by rap music and rap music is over influenced by the Elders?

If those are the questions, I do not know. I'm sure there are influences as you describe, but to what degree, I have not a clue. From my vantage point, I would guess and say no to both questions, but I cannot see far. What do you think?

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka64 Black People : Joe Jackson, musical family patriarch, dead at 89 Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black Positive People : SMOKEY ROBINSON DONATES $1M AND MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS TO MIDDLE SCHOOL IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Tonys: Four Black Actors Win Best Musical Performances for First Time Black Entertainment 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Watch 7-Minute Kendrick Lamar Musical Soliloquy in Short Film, 'God Is Gangsta' Black Entertainment 1
Khasm13 Acid Massive Musical- KanKick (FULL ALBUM) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
KaHotep Black Poetry : Musical Kisses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Writspirit Poet of the Week : Poetry review of the musical Cuff Me: Fifty Shades of Grey Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : GOD being Musical Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Bamboozled Prohecy: Scottsborough Boys Musical (?) and Driving Miss Daisy on Broadway Black Entertainment 11
A Black Entertainment : Advise For musical singin and instrumental Artists !!!!! Black Entertainment 5
A Black Poetry : ""The HAT ""........( tribute to one of my musical insparations,Michael jackson) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
B Black Entertainment : Elizabeth Withers from "The Color Purple" the musical is dropping an album.. Black Entertainment 1
U Black Entertainment : Jay-Z Inspires Hip Hop Musical Black Entertainment 0
naija-man Black Poetry : MUSICAL FEAST OF TYRANNY AND PEACE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : THE DAYS MUSICAL MOMENTS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Isaiah Africa : African Musical Instruments and Their Representation in African Art and Life All Things Africa 1
M Black Poetry : Still at it- the musical Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Poetry : ~~**Musical Love**~~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
A Black Poetry : Journey To A Musical Escape Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Bishop Black Poetry : Musical Interlude- Repost for Joyce Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Bishop Black Poetry : Musical Interlude Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Destee Network : Musical Black Dolls and more Destee Network : 1
HODEE Black People Politics : State Laws Governing Early Voting - Pennsylvania for some reason isn't included Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : DOES YOUR STATE PREPAY YOUR BALLOT POSTAGE _ Find out here... Black People Politics 0
G Black People Politics : Toppling Statues and Removing Racist State Flags Should Not be The legacy of The Untimely Demise of George Floyd Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Lives Matter activist Hawk Newsome on the current state of America Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : CA passed a startling State Senate Bill...SB1421 Black People Politics 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : State Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
O Black People Politics : The State of Power 2019 Black People Politics 1
Perfection Somalia : In Context Series: Mimesis & Mimicry in Dynamics of State & Identity Formation in Northern Somalia Somalia 0
Perfection Rwanda : In Context Series: British State Complicity in Genocide: Rwanda 1994 Rwanda 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Cops Investigate Attacks Against Jehovah's Witness Buildings In Washington State Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Warfare, Leadership, State Formation: The Case of the Zulu Kingdom, 1808-1879 Black People Politics 0
Ndugu Black People : Voter Supression, in the birth state of the leader , that battled for the Voting Rights Act Black People Open Forum 1
J Black People Politics : Kidnap Violation International Law Hate Based State Abuse Black People Politics 4
IFE Black Positive People : Washington State University Scholar Cornelius Adewlale to be Awarded $100,000 Bullitt Environmental Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black People Politics : Washington State University Scholar Cornelius Adewlale to be Awarded $100,000 Bullitt Environmental Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Education / Schools : Black Girls Are Twice as Likely to Be Suspended, In Every State Black Education / Schools 0
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : Is the Solar Eclipse a State of Emergency? — HARVEY, IRMA & MEXICO… Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The Total Eclipse Could Create A State Of Emergency Science and Technology 25
Destee Black People Politics : Charlottesville - State of Emergency - Violence - Unite the Right rally Black People Politics 85
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever I don't have plenty fun then // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
R Black Poetry : itch for cake which state my mind drift clever but if ever plenty fun but if anyone discover the rea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : National Urban League's 'State of Black America' shows educational, economic improvements Black Education / Schools 3
Liberty Law Forum : Does Florida’s Death Row overrepresent African Americans as state lawmaker says]? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 1st-black-woman-on-state-s-highest-court-found-dead-by-river Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THOMAS JEFFERSON WALL TO SEPARTE CHURCH & STATE: Was he influenced by Count Volney’s Ruins of the Em AACOOLDRE 3
Bennu-Sopdet The Front Porch : Current State of the Kemetic Community The Front Porch 4
Liberty Black People Politics : Here Is Why You Must Vote In Your State & Local Elections Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : the-state-departments-entire-senior-management-team-just-resigned Black People Politics 1