Black Entertainment : Music and the Civil Rights Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

OralHistoryWSU

BANNED
Nov 5, 2019
Be part of an important research study on rock and roll music and the Civil Rights Movement

Are you between 63 and 85 years of age?

Did you listen to rock and roll music as a teenager or young adult?

If you answered YES to these questions, you may be eligible to participate in an exciting research study on rock and roll music and racial attitudes during the 1950s and ‘60s.

The purpose of this research study is to determine whether rock and roll music affected perspectives on racial politics among teenagers and young adults during the U.S. Civil Rights Movement, and if those perspectives have changed through the years. If you are eligible, you will be asked to meet with the researcher for a one- to two-hour-long email or audio-taped interview. There is no cost to you in order to participate.

Adults between 63 and 85 years of age who grew up in the United States, and who identify as black (African-American) are eligible.

This study is being conducted by Beth Fowler, a Senior Lecturer in the Irvin D. Reid Honors College at Wayne State University.

Please submit inquiries to for more information.

@OralHistoryWSU ... I was tardy in responding to your request. My apologies for that.

I will remove the email address in the post above, since I have now answered your question.

Again, much success with your endeavor.

:heart:

Destee

@OralHistoryWSU ... I was tardy in responding to your request. My apologies for that.

I will remove the email address in the post above, since I have now answered your question.

Again, much success with your endeavor.

:heart:

Destee

If you remove the eddress, how can one respond if thery wish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back