Violaters / Violations : Music and Plays on the Open Discssusion section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Are there special priveledges for some here?

I noticed that music and plays are posted repeatedly on the open discussion site, but when I made a post regarding the racial philolosphy of Elijah Muhammmed a topic unrelated to religion,
it was moved to the religion section.

I thought music clips and play clips were supposed to be in entertainment section?

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63403

Once again, there are entertainment posts on the open discussion section one which has about 15 youtubes posted over several days by Cherryblossom

Have the rules changed?

And if so where was the change posted?

Thank you!

Ankhur, I'm just asking for some clarification here..

Why was it necessary to mention my name in relation to this thread? :10500:

Is your complaint because I posted youtube videos in a thread which, specifically, concerned youtube videos from its author?

My dearest moderators would it not be nice if we hada Black Music forum where we could post our favorite hits from Youtube?

This cat is bad. He takes a minute to get into the song but once you hear the rhythm change hold tight and get ready to roll.. Then let me know.

OR

Is your complaint that its author posted a thread concerning youtube videos in the "Open Forum?"

My youtube posts are on-topic with the thread. I have no connection with where/which forum the thread is located.

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60404

Once again, there are entertainment posts on the open discussion section...

Have the rules changed?

And if so where was the change posted?

Thank you!

And in this thread, are you complaining because I made a post about a Kennedy family tv movie in the thread you started about the Kennedy brothers, John, Bobby and Ted?

Again, that post is on-topic within a thread about the Kennedys.

....Well, either way, it's a call for the Mod Team to make.

I'm sure they'll address your concerns here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back