Black Poetry : MURDER BREWING #1

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
MURDER BREWING #1

My task vary and carry me past my adversary a bold //Race no peace the police dug up a cold case its told//The killer still on the loose and will kill for no excuse //flashlight battery, my strategy first is to give it boost //a fresh charge the killer for these vicious assalts has //a suspicious walk and do malicious stalks to victims play jazz //when he slash their throats take their cash and dope and watch //Them bleed to death, no mercy go buy a Hershey and march //To do another one and others he done with a gun murder for //No reason never a slow season for the crime mind so bazaare // The unknown jerk do his homework he plans his killings and //Avoid the police nickel and dime scheme leave blind means stand //And cheer, now see cutie across the street boss and sweet in a red //Dress her heads a mess she combs her hair slowly,murder thoughts fled //His mind it’s time to put on an act a sudden hope as he buttons his //coat to make an approach she holds a coach bag now “excuse me miss //Do you have the time”? “yes its two oclock” “thank you, you really //Look fresh today the best way a lady should look you the queen ofmy silly //Dreams” she laughs “ I wanna get to know you go to club together //Or whatever” “never I don’t date often

MURDER BREWING #1

My task vary and carry me past my adversary a bold //Race no peace the police dug up a cold case its told//The killer still on the loose and will kill for no excuse //flashlight battery, my strategy first is to give it boost //a fresh charge the killer for these vicious assalts has //a suspicious walk and do malicious stalks to victims play jazz //when he slash their throats take their cash and dope and watch //Them bleed to death, no mercy go buy a Hershey and march //To do another one and others he done with a gun murder for //No reason never a slow season for the crime mind so bazaare // The unknown jerk do his homework he plans his killings and //Avoid the police nickel and dime scheme leave blind means stand //And cheer, now see cutie across the street boss and sweet in a red //Dress her heads a mess she combs her hair slowly,murder thoughts fled //His mind it’s time to put on an act a sudden hope as he buttons his //coat to make an approach she holds a coach bag now “excuse me miss //Do you have the time”? “yes its two oclock” “thank you, you really //Look fresh today the best way a lady should look you the queen ofmy silly //Dreams” she laughs “ I wanna get to know you go to club together //Or whatever” “never I don’t date often

the unknown jerk does him homework :lol: :lol:

brewing is right, unmanifested, i c someone else been doin their's as well, nice work

me personally u know i don't date but we can hit the club
love
might even let u borrow my mic
psyche

i did actually laugh too when i got "she laughs"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back