Black Poetry : MURDER BREWING #1

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Sep 25, 2009.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    MURDER BREWING #1

My task vary and carry me past my adversary a bold //Race no peace the police dug up a cold case its told//The killer still on the loose and will kill for no excuse //flashlight battery, my strategy first is to give it boost //a fresh charge the killer for these vicious assalts has //a suspicious walk and do malicious stalks to victims play jazz //when he slash their throats take their cash and dope and watch //Them bleed to death, no mercy go buy a Hershey and march //To do another one and others he done with a gun murder for //No reason never a slow season for the crime mind so bazaare // The unknown jerk do his homework he plans his killings and //Avoid the police nickel and dime scheme leave blind means stand //And cheer, now see cutie across the street boss and sweet in a red //Dress her heads a mess she combs her hair slowly,murder thoughts fled //His mind it’s time to put on an act a sudden hope as he buttons his //coat to make an approach she holds a coach bag now “excuse me miss //Do you have the time”? “yes its two oclock” “thank you, you really //Look fresh today the best way a lady should look you the queen ofmy silly //Dreams” she laughs “ I wanna get to know you go to club together //Or whatever” “never I don’t date often

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

the unknown jerk does him homework :lol: :lol:

brewing is right, unmanifested, i c someone else been doin their's as well, nice work

me personally u know i don't date but we can hit the club
    love
    might even let u borrow my mic
    psyche

i did actually laugh too when i got "she laughs"

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    twist affects of a brewing faze whewwww

4. Cade Foster

Cade Foster Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    he must've been twisted when writin this ish hahah.