Black Astrology : Mundane Astrology threads

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by n2deepthings, Dec 5, 2005.

1. n2deepthings

n2deepthings Active Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4
    I have seen a lot of post that relate to relationships, and sexuality as it pertains to Astrology, which is somewhat useful, but if the reader is only provided "cookie cutter" answers it seems to be unfortunate. A person's "Sun" sign while an important marker in their Astrological makeup, is not the only factor that determines issues such as compatability, the placement of the moon, and venus, the sign on the cusp of the 7th house denotes the nature of relationships, the 5th house denotes courtship, and the 8th house represents the emotional consequences of relationship choices. And there a other indicators, planetary aspects... in summary to look at a person's "Sun sign" as the primary indicator of a person's make up, is doing an injustice to the science of astrology.

2. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    You are so right!

Your are right in your astrological knowledge. It is nice to see that there are astrologers out here! Sun sign interpretations like would see in lets say "redbook magazine" or even the newspaper are not embracing individuals as a whole, they are only giving fun facts of a sun sign and how it can affect you if at all very lightly. In my opinion as an astrologer, that is not who anyone is in accordance with true astrology. It's all hype and fluff.

However, in light of all of that, for those who are not fluent in the language of astrology, it is a great place to START! Seeking out a professional astrologer is the best way to get a complete and accurate picture of who we are.

Light and love

Lady Bastet

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    Brother Aqil has given of himself, to this community, from its very inception ... i'm talking day one. There is a reason why he's listed as the first columnist, under that heading, it's because he is the first. Taking his time, with no compensation to himself, to provide every Member that requested such, year after year, what you describe as "mundane" information. I have always found it to be very exciting, unique, and am MOST APPRECIATIVE of all his love and support.

N2deepthings ... are you providing your negative critique of Brother Aqil's sincere effort and results in building here, because you are willing to do more and better for this community? If so, we look forward to that, and hope it's balanced with respect.

I Love Brother Aqil and all that he has given to this community.

If you didn't know, now you know.

I think they are absolutely wrong, in more ways than one.

:heart:

Destee

4. ANGELIC SOUL

ANGELIC SOUL Well-Known Member MEMBER

I gotta a job while I chase my dream
    Ratings:
    +2
    Whoa! Was this a slam against brother Aquil? I was not aware of that! I thought a general comment was being made! I apologize for any confusion, I meant no harm toward Aquil. I do see where I am quoted as saying in regards to astrological knowledge N2deepthings was and is correct. However, I am not slamming anyone here and don't understand why it was taken that way? have I missed something?

As always peace, light and love
    Lady Bastet