Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
Mumia Abu-Jamal "Some Who Feel No Reason For Thanksgiving"

In New England, the name Powhatan (ca. 1547-1618) is still recalled (even if that wasnt his name, but what the English called him). Known as Wahunsonacock by his people, he headed a confederacy of 32 tribes and governed an area of hundreds of miles. He was the father of Pocahontas, the young Indian maiden who saved the life of Capt. John Smith. A year after sparing Smiths life, the white captain threatened the great chief. This is some of his response given in 1609:
"Why should you take by force that from us which you can have by love? Why should you destroy us, who have provided you with food? We can hide our provisions, and fly into the woods; and then you must consequently famish by wronging your friends. What is the cause of your jealousy? You see us unarmed, and willing to supply your wants, if you come in a friendly manner, and not with swords and guns, as to invade an enemy. I am not so simple, as not to know it is better to eat good meat, lie well, and sleep quietly with my women and children; to laugh and be merry with the English; and, being their friend, to have copper, hatchets, and whatever else I want, than to fly from all, to lie cold in the woods, feed upon acorns, roots, and such trash, and to be so hunted, that I cannot rest, eat, or sleep. In such circumstances, my men must watch, and if a twig should but break, all would cry out, Here comes Capt. Smith; and in this miserable manner, to end my miserable life; and, Capt. Smith, this might be soon your fate too, through your rashness and unadvisedness. I therefore, exhort you to peaceable councils; and, above all, I insist that the guns and swords, the cause of all our jealousy and uneasiness, be removed and sent away."
(Blaisdell, Bob, ed., Great Speeches by Native Americans. Mineola, N.Y.: Dover Press, 2000, p.4.)​

The Caucasian people don't know how to act. They're really simple minded and aggressive. Those too, simple minded and aggressive, not a good match.
The proof of this is obvious in their nature to force a people off their land thru force and death. To claim, steal another land, call it your own, through word of mouth and lying history.

Caucasian convinced themselves that God intended darker skin was inferior, and slavery and their fate, according to their interpretation of God. Slavery was a good thing.

Even the Holocost. Hitler, a white man, thought it was only right that a certain peoples should be rounded up and burned alive.

Caucasian people are murders by nature. They kill each other. They appoint others with a badge and the Authouity to kill. Kill Blacks. And they do it with no remorse.

This is my basic view of Caucasians and white people. They're murders and don't know how to act, morally or ethically.

The Caucasian people don't know how to act. They're really simple minded and aggressive. Those too, simple minded and aggressive, not a good match.
The proof of this is obvious in their nature to force a people off their land thru force and death. To claim, steal another land, call it your own, through word of mouth and lying history.

Caucasian convinced themselves that God intended darker skin was inferior, and slavery and their fate, according to their interpretation of God. Slavery was a good thing.

Even the Holocost. Hitler, a white man, thought it was only right that a certain peoples should be rounded up and burned alive.

Caucasian people are murders by nature. They kill each other. They appoint others with a badge and the Authouity to kill. Kill Blacks. And they do it with no remorse.

This is my basic view of Caucasians and white people. They're murders and don't know how to act, morally or ethically.
This post is like a world history book with some parts highlighted and some parts torn out.

The last area on earth to abolish slavery was not a white controlled area. As far as whites being murders, every race has murders. If you think that whites murder at a higher rate then others you are not being realistic.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/03/world/mauritania.slaverys.last.stronghold/

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5125188

In many white occupied countries, police don't even carry guns.

In your post you mention this is your basic view of white people, which I understand. Some formulate views on their own thoughts and opinions while others base them on facts.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back