Black People : MULATTOES & AFRICAN AMERICANS

MANASIAC said:
To me it does not matter. What is funny is that some brothers and sister will critize a mullato for helping out Blacks, but never critize a white person. For example, they would call Brother Obama and automatic sell out because he has white mom and basically cut him down and say he cannot help blacks, but if David Duke said he was a changed man, some brothers and sister would actually embrace him.

Interesting aint it.

You are so right... I still can't believe Black folk in Alabama got George Wallace's sorry behind re-elected... smh... Certainly does make one wonder

Much Peace,
Akilah :spinstar:

jamesfrmphilly said:
are there any "all black" afro americans?

absolutely not.

I was saying that to represent people who think they are what a black person is "supposed" to be. I feel it is so ridiculous. Everyone in the dispora has been mixed to some degree so for them to feel this guy is suspect, they better get that feeling when they look in the mirror.

:toast:

if obama considers him self a black person only a hater would cut him down, that is if he is for rise & not the fall. i disagree there r many dark-dark skined blks in amerikkka, r these people not unmixed??? i dnt know much about obama, but in my eyes most (key word is most) pro politicians r not dependable, after all these people view success as climbing the wht ladder of success.

All a bullet sees is Black

To place oneself and one's family in the white public eye takes a certain commitment that makes our debating the issue of whether he's black enough a waste of time and space. When any of us steps out, no matter what the stage it may be on, we put our lives on the line. There are more than enough killers out there who are stalking Black Men, looking for the opportunity to strike. We should be spending more time and space giving SUPPORT to every Brother we can, whether its through sharing positive stories or passing on info to uplift, encourage and empower each other. The other folks have a 24/7/365 international machine that's tracking, reporting and attacking us; we assist that at our own peril. Ask the Brothers in Azania if it mattered what a Brother's coloring was when they instituted apartheid. We need to know because their recent past is our immediate future.
And its ok if you dont agree with me; we can debate it all day long in the concentration camps.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back