Black People : MULATTOES & AFRICAN AMERICANS

Isaiah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 8, 2004
undefinedundefined[/SIZE
Listening to a talk-radio program in my city on Sunday, the topic turned to the legitimacy of Barak Obama as an authentic and sincere leader of African Americans based not only on his being born of a White mother, but a Nigerian father!!! I was blown away by the analysis, which I think is straight ridic, but...I'd like to get some of you guys points of view on this...

Does an African America born of one White parent, or born of a Continental or diasporan African warrant your suspicion about their loyalty to our community??? I'm gonna leave it right there, because I don't want to "color" anyone's honest point of view... BTW, I am not a supporter of brother Obama, as I don't know near enough about the man to make an informed judgement(no I have not read all of those articles presented here about the man... I prefer to see his record, and hear from his constituents)

Peace!
Isaiah

To me it does not matter. What is funny is that some brothers and sister will critize a mullato for helping out Blacks, but never critize a white person. For example, they would call Brother Obama and automatic sell out because he has white mom and basically cut him down and say he cannot help blacks, but if David Duke said he was a changed man, some brothers and sister would actually embrace him.

Interesting aint it.

Isaiah said:
Yo, no doubt brother! We find the most ridic @!$% to hang another brother on... We can be as brutal on one another as we are on the enemy... I guess that's because we see ourselves as the enemy, and not the White Man... Hey, in some respects we are our own worst enemy...

Peace
Isaiah

thank you!

i knew you'd come around to my point of view sooner or later. :toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back