Black People : Mulatto Nation. An The effect On the black community?

How Do You Fill About those That Are Mulatto (Don't Care Or Care)

• Do You Fill It's Going To put More Of a Hurting to The black community?

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Do You Not Think It's Going To Do Anything.

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The truth never hurts and we wonder why many Blacks will have "nothing" to do with Blacks who are filled with "self-hatred" and hatred of other Blacks ... mixed or not. I am also mixed and witnessed the hatred on & off these Black internet boards. Blacks are not a monolithic group and because of the divisions and hatred among Black folks, it is best that some Black groups venture on their own. This is just one reason among many that Black unity will never be accomplished in this century {too much hatred, wickedness & evil}. If you are lightskinned, you are hated; if you have straight, natural hair as a BW, you are hated among many BW; if you are a slim, physically attractive BW, you are hated by many BW. If you are an intelligent, educated and financially secure Black, you are hated by many other Blacks; if you are a wealthy Black who is not willing to share your resources with other Blacks, you are hated such as your house, bank account, car and man/woman. The list goes on & on. There are Blacks who have no choice but to separate themselves from other Blacks for safety reasons. It's sad but a reality of life. I found much solace & comfort with most Blacks before the Civil Rights Act because we were on the same page and needed each other to survive. That is not the case today because many Blacks have separated themselves from poverty with an education & job opportunities while most most Blacks didn't. And today many Blacks dislike or hated other Blacks for various reasons ... which is not acceptable. Rather than focus on their "missed opportunities," they focus on other Blacks who found them. I lived in both eras and witnessed the expanding divisions among Blacks.

Wow this is very deep. Reading this coming from a mixed race. I am not mixed race. I am Just trying to learn history.. But I am understanding what you are talking about. And morally you are telling the truth. In some cases.. It's sad to say that majority of our people is like this and the minority isn't. I am a profound listener to Umar Jhonson. And He has speculated on the same thing's.That you are talking about. To me is mind blowing I say this is because I have alway's grew up in a very Diveres population and Communities of
people. So I don't see what you have expireance. Growing up. But I have heard of this from variouse of people. Yes Black In other words. thank You though for sharing.

Greetings,

Let the Ancestor speak on the mulatto issue.

Most true African Nationalist I have come across have no trust for half-breeds. African nationalists in most cases are wise enough not to let their distrust of the mulatto overshadow them. They keep a watchful eye on them and wake the people up as to one reason why whites create them, to cause internal strife (check out South Africa, Brazil, Haiti, etc). A strategy that has worked for thousands of years AND CONTINUES TO WORK.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Good stuff Son of RA,

After listening to our elder brother, what struck me the most was his candor with how delicate, dangerous and painful it is to converse along the lines of said topic.

In fact, it was too painful for the good Dr. Clarke to write about, having only titled the work: The Role of the Bastard as a factor in History.

Thanks for providing this take away, couldn't agree more with the good Dr.

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Two things at least, EgyptianGoddess is female, swearing or cussing will get you banned from the site; and namecalling is frown upon by the site owner, as well as others...Respect is the number 1 Rule here, along with a Higher Standard in discourse.

Take the time to look over such things as our "Core Principles," which strongly indicate all points of views are welcomed. A hint to the wise is sufficient.

Peace In,
Thank's If I by means Sweared I do Apology's. By All means. I want to keep it clean And Nice For the The sake of me. Thank You for this

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back