Black People : Mulatto Nation. An The effect On the black community?

How Do You Fill About those That Are Mulatto (Don't Care Or Care)

• Do You Fill It's Going To put More Of a Hurting to The black community?

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Do You Not Think It's Going To Do Anything.

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EgyptianGoddess

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 11, 2011
United Hells Of AmeriKKKa
Occupation
Journalism Major
For sometime I have been thinking about the mulatto nation. And those that are getting ready to produced in the up in coming world. I am all for Pro black, Liberation, And Self education, And I am also willing to read someone's Explaination on the mulatto Factor.

I also do understand about white supremacy and how it's effecting the black community as a whole. But what about those that are mulatto. Because it disturbes me that in soon time that we are going to be mingling with the mulatto nation and their counter part's for long, Is mixing a sin, do the black heavenly god's except this are those that are mixing, with the devils' going to get away with it on a free pass. I just want to know.Iam

just a curious person. I would like to learn more. So If you have Idea's or suggestion. Pls fill Free to leave the below.. .Oh, and give us Ur expieriance about how you fill about the nation of mulattos.

Let me just take this opportunity to welcome you. And to say you have come to the right place for enlightenment, at all levels.
You will find many here to share with you in your growing experience on so many subects.
As far as your questions about mulattoes..."are they to be blamed for what their ancestors did, why they are who they are"? My
God, is the only judge. I know he invites and accept all into his kingdom. Today is not a good day for me to really speak on
any subject..kind of emotional.
Sister, come on in with an open heart and mind....and you will be fulfilled. Enjoy your stay!!

For sometime I have been thinking about the mulatto nation. And those that are getting ready to produced in the up in coming world. I am all for Pro black, Liberation, And Self education, And I am also willing to read someone's Explaination on the mulatto Factor.

I also do understand about white supremacy and how it's effecting the black community as a whole. But what about those that are mulatto. Because it disturbes me that in soon time that we are going to be mingling with the mulatto nation and their counter part's for long, Is mixing a sin, do the black heavenly god's except this are those that are mixing, with the devils' going to get away with it on a free pass. I just want to know.Iam

just a curious person. I would like to learn more. So If you have Idea's or suggestion. Pls fill Free to leave the below.. .Oh, and give us Ur expieriance about how you fill about the nation of mulattos.
Wow, this ought to be awarded the most ignorant post ever and you can't spell even if your life depended on it. My ancestors were cutthroat French corsairs that terrorized the English in the Indian Ocean as well as Malagasy exiles. I'm mixed and proud of my ancestors however bad they were. The world back then was a different place. Brazil is the next mulatto superpower. This is as close blacks will get to dominate. And your "god" can go...Nevermind, all hail the Great Juju Up The Mountain. That's a god too.

Wow, this ought to be awarded the most ignorant post ever and you can't spell even if your life depended on it. My ancestors were cutthroat French corsairs that terrorized the English in the Indian Ocean as well as Malagasy exiles. I'm mixed and proud of my ancestors however bad they were. The world back then was a different place. Brazil is the next mulatto superpower. This is as close blacks will get to dominate. And your "god" can go...Nevermind, all hail the Great Juju Up The Mountain. That's a god too.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Brother, coming down a little hard aren't you?

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back