Black People : Muhammad Ali has White grandchildren?!?!???

interesting topic that further spotlights the desire of the non-melaninated species desire to mate with the dominate melaninated species...

Yet, the ultimate purpose is to weaken and destroy the dominate species...biologically, socially and economically.

However, it ain't gonna happen because WE WILL BE HERE FOREVER, FOREVER AND EVER. www.daghettotymz.com/

However, it ain't gonna happen because WE WILL BE HERE FOREVER, FOREVER AND EVER. www.daghettotymz.com/
interesting topic that further spotlights the desire of the non-melaninated species desire to mate with the dominate melaninated species...

Yet, the ultimate purpose is to weaken and destroy the dominate species...biologically, socially and economically.

Mutabaruka - Melanin Man

I find it highly interesting that one of the few Black athletes that has actually voiced their preference and desire to have Black offspring ends up having White descendants

Just goes to show you that it is ultimately completely out of your control
I wonder how he initially felt about his daughter marrying a White man

IMHO, he (eg. Cassius Clay aka Muhammad Ali) had no choice in this matter. Parkinsons' Disease does not run in his family. Yet that is his gift for acquiring fame and glory (eg. via THEY).

THEY have a sense of humor, it seems....

I find it highly interesting that one of the few Black athletes that has actually voiced their preference and desire to have Black offspring ends up having White descendants

Just goes to show you that it is ultimately completely out of your control
I wonder how he initially felt about his daughter marrying a White man

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back