Brother AACOOLDRE : MTV supporting a racist

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Feb 25, 2004.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I’ve just completed The Source dossier file on Eminem true beliefs concerning Black people. I think its time M&M to Start facing his own music and be held accountable. I think its sick for black people who have business relationships with Shady records, etal, to excuse his behavior for future and further monetary gain. Rap is a diverse industry of multitudes of cultures and has no place for racism. Therefore, Mr. Marshall Mathers III should be boycotted. If you were a bank robber and embezzler you wouldn’t have expectations of being hired as a bank teller. Likewise, all bigots should have their passports revoked in the multicultural world of rap. Our rap tent is big but not big enough for self declared racist M&M who thinks we are "porch monkeys" and "spear chuckers".
    I never liked M&M anyway. I had heard through the grapevine here in Michigan years ago about negative aspects of M&M. 99% of his records are negative. He’s like a cancer to the community. Everybody supposed to have a good side to themselves. But when I look at M&M I see individual negative anti-social rhetoric; then switching to his alter ego Slim Shady we find universal madness affecting many.
    Eminem is a classic racist who needs mental help. He has problems with one black female and then takes it out on a whole race as Slim Shady. The KKK finds white males like M&M being poor, broken trailer park homes as easy recruits and followers. We as a community must fight off this cancer of racism which is close to satanic worshiping before it gets out of hand.

Eight Mile Style
    18415 w 8 mile rd
    detriot, MI 48219
    (313)535-2334

Voice/Write your concern

2. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I've always thought he was over-rated anyways. If he is saying racist comments (I haven't heard them) then he should be held accountable. The problem is one thing, the guy makes money for people, and he sells. To a lot of people in the industry, that's all that matters. I do agree with you though, he won't be missed.

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    down with the imposter

I read the source article and one should not be suprised that marshall is a closet hater, nor that dre and fifty overrated cent have said nothing. House negroes have long been a cancer to blacks since the days of the ancients. marshall is the howard stern of rap, nothing intellegent to say just shock value. This is just more fule on the fire for true hip hopers to unite, and launch ower own broadcasting stations, distribution companies ect...
    mtv recently listed this buster as the # 3 emcee of all time! lol of course 1 and 2 were pac and big. These haters don't respect true lyricism, so we need to ban together.

visit-www.headrise.com

Therious

4. DreamFunk

DreamFunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    "I think its sick for black people who have business relationships with Shady records"

.....I think it's sick how these Uncle Tom rappers and "Rap Moguls" market trash to their own community, thats whats sick....and we cant clean up someone elses house until we've first cleaned our own.

5. SayWord

SayWord Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    I don't think Slim is a racist. If he was...do you think Dr. Dre would still associate with him? He had issues with a black woman and said something. Black men say the same thing about black women everyday and no one puts us in check. The Source doesn't like Slim for jump. So they reported about something he said a looooooooooooooooong time ago. The man is talented. Bottom line. I know dirt on a lot of rappers, but that doesn't take away from their talent. And just hearing something word of mouth doesn't mean it's true.

By the way, how do you prove someone is a racist? He works with black men and women all the time. He gave 50 cent a great deal when everyone else was trying to punk him. We don't know Slim as a person, so we can't make a judgement.