Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Hang in There,

MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton To Sunday Mornings

Reverend Al Sharpton, who has hosted an early-evening program on MSNBC for four years, is moving to a once-a-week perch at the NBCUniversal-owned cable-news network as it seeks to focus more intently on breaking-news coverage and less on partisan viewpoint and opinion.

The last edition of Sharpton’s weekday program, “PoliticsNation,” will air Friday, September 4 ...

Al Sharpton

al-sharpton-racial-bias-naacp-lawsuit.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/msnbc-moves-rev-al-sharpton-sunday-mornings-235901020.html

In the Spirit of Hang in There,

MSNBC Moves Al Sharpton To Sunday Mornings

Reverend Al Sharpton, who has hosted an early-evening program on MSNBC for four years, is moving to a once-a-week perch at the NBCUniversal-owned cable-news network as it seeks to focus more intently on breaking-news coverage and less on partisan viewpoint and opinion.

The last edition of Sharpton’s weekday program, “PoliticsNation,” will air Friday, September 4 ...

Al Sharpton

al-sharpton-racial-bias-naacp-lawsuit.jpg

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/msnbc-moves-rev-al-sharpton-sunday-mornings-235901020.html

Very Interesting indeed!

Good. Now he will have more time to focus on National Action Network. I predict the Saturday slot will not last long. Al is an activist at heart. I didn't say leader, but activist. Now he'll be free at last from trying to assimilate and not assimilate at the same time.

Good. Now he will have more time to focus on National Action Network. I predict the Saturday slot will not last long. Al is an activist at heart. I didn't say leader, but activist. Now he'll be free at last from trying to assimilate and not assimilate at the same time.

Makes very good sense.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back