Black Poetry : msluciousb GET WELL UPDATE

1poetsought

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 14, 2003
The Lone-Star State
Occupation
Poet
Bless your Heart thanks for thinking of me, I had my procedure on Monday the 31st, am waiting for a surgical rotation spot and that's probably going to be next week or two . It's been painful, difficult and sometimes lonely, I am so independent I forget to ask for help sometimes , but I am learning. I shall sit up for a few hours here and there to be with the room I think that will help the depression , I spent five days in bed after the Diskography and the Neuroplastic surgery is going to be just as painful if not worse, my recovery time is six weeks, but I am with you in spirit when I am not there participating...what a way to spend a birthday eh....April 8th! Smooches darling keep the other's informed!
Blessings On Ya house!

1PoetSought ... Wow ... Thank You For This !!!! :grouphug: :love:

MsLuciousBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB !!!

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Whooooooooooooooooo !!!!! :wave:

Sissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssster :wave:

Ohhhhhhhh Sister, now there is not much i can do for the pain, but the lonliness and depression ... haaaaaaaay ... we can cure that !!!! ... you say you're gonna be signing on every now and again????? ... come to VOICE CHAT Sister !!! It will lift your spirits, to hear the Soundsssss of Usssssss ... we are live and in living color Sister !!! Poetry, Music, Laughter, Singing ... it's so beautiful ... there is no way you can feel lonely or depressed if you come into VOICE CHAT !!! If you have any trouble getting in, send me your phone number, Destee@destee.com, and I'll call you and walk you through the process ... would be my pleasure MsLuciousB! ... if you don't need me to call ... then you'll be hearing my voice in the chat room just as soon as I see you waltz on up in there !!!! :) So no My Sister, there is no reason for you to be feeling lonely and depressed ... none at all !!! Praying that God continues to Bless you with a speedy recovery !!! C'mon now MsLuciousB ... email me with that phone number if you need me to call, Destee@destee.com. I Love You Sister, know that you are not alone! :kiss:

Ohhhhhh Don't Let Me Forget !!!!!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Happy Birthday

Our Dear Darling MsLuciousB !!!

We Could Have Your Birthday Party In VOICE CHAT !!!!

Much Much Love :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back