destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Today at 4:20 PM - MsInterpret: PEACE!!! BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Today at 4:20 PM - MsInterpret: Do it
Today at 4:20 PM - Destee: i won't even wait for that ... let's do it now ... you wanna throw a tantrum ... kewl
Today at 4:20 PM - MsInterpret: **rollin eyes**
Today at 4:19 PM - MsInterpret: OOOOOH NOOOOO
Today at 4:19 PM - Destee: call someone out of their name again ... and you will be banned
Today at 4:19 PM - MsInterpret: Thank you
Today at 4:19 PM - Destee: do what you want ... as you obviously are ...
Today at 4:19 PM - MsInterpret: I won't
Today at 4:19 PM - Destee: don't report ... that's on you
Today at 4:19 PM - MsInterpret: BLAH!
Today at 4:18 PM - MsInterpret: Im not gonna report nothing if you dont think its a violation
Today at 4:18 PM - Destee: no .... it's don't you come in this shoutbox calling folk out of their name
Today at 4:18 PM - MsInterpret: Exactly...so don't ask where the report is
Today at 4:18 PM - Destee: everyone is welcome to post to everything here ... just cause you don't like somebody ... does not make their post a violation ... even if you started the thread ... if you think it's a violation ... report it ... otherwise ... put them on ignore so you don't have to see their posts ... but don't come in the shoutbox and break the rules
Today at 4:17 PM - MsInterpret: He is what he is...and i'm not gonna apologize for him being who he is
Today at 4:17 PM - MsInterpret: Then dont ask about no reports
Today at 4:16 PM - MsInterpret: OH WELL!!
Today at 4:16 PM - Destee: no ... you have broke the rules up here ... in my face ... and NOW you want me to go read some stuff ... ?? ... now you're gonna report it ??? ... now you'll see what i have to say ??? ... please
Today at 4:16 PM - MsInterpret: He's always tryin to get in my space
Today at 4:16 PM - MsInterpret: then wanna come back and make ignorant comments again
Today at 4:16 PM - MsInterpret: He deleted his first post in my Thread
Today at 4:15 PM - MsInterpret: The last comment
Today at 4:15 PM - MsInterpret: Destee...Go see for yourself then i the Justifed thread....
Today at 4:15 PM - Destee: okay ... so you aint count'n me ... my opinion ... you just handling it on your own ... your way ... basically ... f me huh ... really ?
Today at 4:14 PM - MsInterpret: It won't be a violation in your eyes so why report him
Today at 4:14 PM - Destee: did i miss a report ... ?? ... where is it
Today at 4:14 PM - Destee: did you report his possible violation ? ... what is really going on ?
Today at 4:14 PM - MsInterpret: and you can keep the one who you banned and causes problems
Today at 4:13 PM - MsInterpret: I'll leave...The person who aint never been banned WILL LEAVE
Today at 4:13 PM - MsInterpret: If you wanna allow this dude to come into my thread and keep trying to complain about my threads then you let him stay
Today at 4:12 PM - Destee: why all the hoopla ... if you really don't care
Today at 4:12 PM - MsInterpret: *shrugs*
Today at 4:12 PM - Destee: if you really don't care ... why not just leave ... why make me put you out cause you wanna break the rules in my face
Today at 4:12 PM - MsInterpret: BAN ME THEN!@
Today at 4:12 PM - MsInterpret: Oh well...
Today at 4:11 PM - Destee: he and every bodee can post where they'd like .... how you gonna let a situation you claim to be ignoring ... you don't care about ... cost you your participation here ?
Today at 4:11 PM - MsInterpret: I DUN CUUR
Today at 4:10 PM - MsInterpret: he needs to stay out my threads
Today at 4:10 PM - MsInterpret: Nothing...I dont really care at this present time
Today at 4:10 PM - Destee: okay Sister MsInterpret ... you've gone a little too far ... ignoring someone does not usually include additional commentary to him ... plus ... you just called the Brother out of his name on the kitchen table for me, God, and errybodee to see ... what am i spoze to do with this?
Today at 4:08 PM - MsInterpret: Keep you from wasting your time and BREFF...*****
Today at 4:07 PM - MsInterpret: You're irrelevant...so have a seat
Today at 4:06 PM - MsInterpret: THE GOD I know you thirst for my attention...but you are on ignore...FYI so quit tryin to respond to me

:heart:

Destee

Thanks for not making it longer or fo eva. I think she brings a lot to this board and I would hate to looz her. I know and understand that rule are rules, and they have to followed by all. I'm jus saying thanx for keepin one of our sistas with us.

Luv ya sista :luv:

Peace!

1 minute ago - Destee:
i think MsInterpret deserves to be banned for a few days at least ... calling me names in the shoutbox ... not that i'm overly offended or anything ... i'm kinda useta being the one that takes the heat ... but i don't need to be watching the site like i might have to, with her being free to return ... so a brief ban it is ... i don't call names, and i can take it ... i'm just that good ... :wink: ... Love Yall! :heart:
  1. Today at 3:16 PM - MsInterpret:
    Deuces everyone it's been real

2. Today at 3:16 PM - MsInterpret:
    Ban me hag

3. Today at 3:15 PM - MsInterpret:
    You'll all see how low this triffling woman really is

4. Today at 3:15 PM - MsInterpret:
    Two face *****

5. Today at 3:15 PM - MsInterpret:
    Insecure HOE

6. Today at 3:15 PM - MsInterpret:
    Old jealous HAG

7. Today at 3:14 PM - MsInterpret:
    You hater

8. Today at 3:14 PM - MsInterpret:
    Come on RELIEVE YOURSELF!!!!

9. Today at 3:13 PM - MsInterpret:
    She wants RELIEF

10. Today at 3:12 PM - MsInterpret:
    Lets make this very clear to everyone....Destee wants me GONE...She even said she wants relief

11. Today at 3:06 PM - MsInterpret:
    Yes ask James maybe you'll listen to him

12. Today at 3:01 PM - MsInterpret:
    Thank you everyone else who recognized what was REALLY going on

13. Today at 3:00 PM - MsInterpret:
    I would have guessed you would pass over such a violation since its coming from me...no surprises here

14. Today at 2:59 PM - MsInterpret:
    Since you closed the thread I will say this...The Sexual Harrasment thread was started for Butterfly#1

15. Today at 2:59 PM - MsInterpret:
    Firgues you would take something out of context

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back