destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Below is a link to a short recording where Mr. Neely Fuller defines white supremacy, and i've transcribed it as well.

http://destee.com/audio/neely_fuller_what_is_white_supremacy.mp3

Please define the term white supremacy.

White supremacy just means a system setup by white people who believe that the entire universe should be dominated by people who are classified as white, and that all of the activities of the people that they classify as non-white will be subject to them, and harmed by them, for their satisifaction in all areas of activity ... economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war, forever.

That's what white supremacy is.

It's the most powerful political concept ever thought up. No tribal concept has ever been as powerful as that idea. That you can go all over the universe, and just on one criteria alone, regardless of language, regardless of anything, just say if you are a non-white person you come under my thumb automatically. Just on that alone, doesn't make any difference about what your aspirations are, or how long you have been around, or how much land you have occupied, and how long you've been in that particular place. Whether you are a person on the mountain top, or a person in the valley, or a person by the river, if you are non-white and i am white, i will always forever tell you what to do, to my satisfaction.

That is what white supremacy means.

And as long as the Black people have been subject to it, they have not understood that concept at all. You say Black, you're talking about people of all ... tan is Black, yellow is Black. The only so called color is really a noncolor, and that is white, in a political sense. That's why they call the non-white people, colored people, and/or people of color. So in a way of speaking you can say that the white people are people who are color-less, having less color or no color. So you have to, in a way of speaking, say that white is not a color. But this is the kind of nonsense that the white supremacist dreamed up when they set up their system, and it causes confusion among the victims, but it doesn't cause confusion among them, because they make it whatever they wanna make it. That's the magic of the science of being a white supremacist, you can make things whatever you wanna make it, as you go along.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
It's the most powerful political concept ever thought up. No tribal concept has ever been as powerful as that idea. That you can go all over the universe, and just on one criteria alone, regardless of language, regardless of anything, just say if you are a non-white person you come under my thumb automatically. Just on that alone, doesn't make any difference about what your aspirations are, or how long you have been around, or how much land you have occupied, and how long you've been in that particular place. Whether you are a person on the mountain top, or a person in the valley, or a person by the river, if you are non-white and i am white, i will always forever tell you what to do, to my satisfaction.

This is exactly what is happening in the middle east ... to those non-white people.

No matter that they've lived there all along, that it is "their land" ... white supremacists say we can come in, and kill your people, and take your land, take your resources, and there is nothing you can do about it.

That is what they are doing. Exactly what they did (and are doing) all over the world ... our Beloved Africa included.

Destee

Destee said:
This is exactly what is happening in the middle east ... to those non-white people.

No matter that they've lived there all along, that it is "their land" ... white supremacists say we can come in, and kill your people, and take your land, take your resources, and there is nothing you can do about it.

That is what they are doing. Exactly what they did (and are doing) all over the world ... our Beloved Africa included.

Destee
All TRUE...without a doubt.
:bullseye:

In fact, now they are on the brink of nuclear annihilation threatening Iran (non-white people) and North Korea (non-white people).

By the way, the people of Iran are NOT "white people" or "arabs". They are PERSIANS. And while PERSIANS are classified as "Caucasians" their ancestors had a very long history and traders and conquerors throughout the Nile Valley and East Africa and this influence exists in the language of SWAHILI.

They miscegenated with the people of Egypt, Kush, Nubia, Punt, Axum, Kenya, Ugana and the land of "Zanj". Many of them are SHIITE Muslims who are the remnant of the FATAMID Dynasty in Egypt. Many Iraquis also are credited with founding SUFISM.

The point is THEY do NOT view themselves as "white people" but as "non-whites".

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back