Black Entertainment : Mr.Cheeks is back, i'm so happy

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by farrah, Oct 7, 2001.

1. farrah

farrah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I heard his sexy voice that i always loved with LIghts Camera Action. I thought it was an old song of his but apparently he's coming out with a new album called John P.Kelly, I guess he's been strong to make a comeback after 2 years of his friend's death. I like the song too but i will never forget his song renee.

2. DeJay

DeJay MEMBER MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I never

Heard that song Renee. how do it goes?

3. farrah

Ratings:
    +0
    Renee and Lights, Camera, Action

you never heard his song Renee, i think it came out in 99 before his boy freaky tah died. I loved that song and will listen to it anyday. I also love his cd john P.Kelly, **** it i just love the guy. In REnee, he talks about meeting her on the train or bus and that she was going to law school and he's a thug, so they kicked it and fell in love but at the end she died in a car accident. I think his website is www.mrcheeks.net

4. farrah

Ratings:
    +0
    Mr.Cheeks will be performing

in Newark right by Rutgers University(my school) at the Robert Treat Hotel by NJPAC downtown Newark. I know that is going to be off da chains cause it's crazy down there and he will make it more crazy and hot especially if he performs all the cuts off his album John P.Kelly that i love dearly and can't stop playing. I love lights,camera,action. I love him too. Oh and lil'him oops lil'kim will be joining him(she better not try to take him cause the man is married now). Wendy Williams will be hosting the show, by the way this will take place the friday after thanksgiving i believe, you can call wbls or wblsi.com will give info on that.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Haaaaay Farrah !!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)