Black People : Mr. and Ms. Snake in the Grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keita Kenyatta

Feb 7, 2004
I am really trying to chill on this Bull---t that I see on this forum. I already know that i will be gone for good but before I go, Mr. Slimy Snake in the Grass Low Life Scum Suckin, I mean Shuckin and his low life hooker will hear my final words one way or the other! I got both of your numbers and I'm about to pull ya ho card fo real!!!

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I am really trying to chill on this Bull---t that I see on this forum. I already know that i will be gone for good but before I go, Mr. Slimy Snake in the Grass Low Life Scum Suckin, I mean Shuckin and his low life hooker will hear my final words one way or the other! I got both of your numbers and I'm about to pull ya ho card fo real!!!

Brother Keita ... this is foolishness.

It's a shame with all you know, all that want to hear what you have to say, you so easily resort to name calling and such.

It's sad, a poor example for our youth, but obviously necessary to you.

I'm not going to allow this to go down like you think it is.

So if leaving is on your mind, and it obviously is since you mentioned you'll be gone, why not just leave now?

Must there be a side-show, a spectacle of sorts, regarding your departure?

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Keita ... i'm responsible for this community, which includes any BS you might see in it.

So if you have a gripe about that, BS in this community, bring it to me.

Fight with me Brother Keita.

:heart:

Destee

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
KEITA; THIS IS CHILDISH BS!!

hey!! back up the truck and find another way to vent your displeasure! we all know you can do better than that.

ok, fine; you got issues with those two. ain't no need for the name calling. now, personally, ...well, i absolutely will not say "i am in agreement with you about those two" given this method you have chosen to speak about them, but ... well, let's say i tend to view their posts like that sore tooth one can't help but mess with. (i'll go along with that "shuckin" bit, tho, as that is exactly what i see/feel every time i drop into a thread that he has posted in - what looks like share croppers shuckin and jivin in that image ... smh ... frankly, i find that rather insulting, actually.)

however, i will not condone anyone speaking about a WomAn in that fashion unless that is what that Woman does and i ain't got that impression from the ... er ... "stuff" that she posts.

you a grown man, with a wife and daughter; how you gonna come up in a public forum like this one and go to that extreme? you can say what you got to say without going all the way there.

now

you gots to come correct. it ain't gonna be easy but you gots ta do it. something to the effect that "i still don't like you but i ain't really got no reason to be calling you no hooker. for that, and that alone, i do apologize."

(by the bye; given the truth you've got about religion, why you gotta keep harping on it? "if" it is so wrong, don't speak on it; bring something to counteract it. "if one can't say something nice ...", eh?)

WARRIOR

BAMN - By Any Means Necessary
Apr 28, 2009
STRONG ISLAND , NY
Occupation
RETIRED

MIND OVER MATTER ??

WARRIOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : You're A Snake In the Grass..LOW-DOWN, DIRTY! Black Entertainment 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The word Jew: A snake and two triangles AACOOLDRE 0
crwn Black People : African Snake Dance Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Snake-handling pastor dies from snake bite Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
KingSango Spoken Word : The Great Snake Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : African Folklore: The Snake and the Frog Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : 42 foot snake found Black People Open Forum 7
D Black Jokes Humor : The snake and the bunny Black Jokes Humor 2
G Black People : Snake Bites Black People Open Forum 0
D Black Entertainment : Black Snake Moan interview with Christina Ricci Black Entertainment 0
A Egypt : Some of The egyption pharaos had a snake on their costume cap (had) Why was that? Egypt 16
caramelpython Black Poetry : snake spit... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
M Black Poetry : A SNAKE SHE IS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
T Black Poetry : snake in da garden Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
N Black Poetry : A SNAKE IN THE GARDEN??????????? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Destee Warning Family - There's A Snake in the Garden Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 18
R Black Poetry : Well I'm wet got class like velvet grass my choice prevail, like a horse tail fast to be whipped around I got hips and they renown and round, erase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Health and Wellness : GO_On...Eat some Grass Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : “This grow all fast like tall grass this fescue will test you impress to write like this so boo give Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Jokes Humor : Very determined man mows the grass as a tornado swirls nearby Black Jokes Humor 0
HODEE Black People : CHANGE_LASTING CHANGE_Has to be from the Grass Roots Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 South Africa : South African Pastor Makes Church Members Eat Grass South Africa 1
skuderjaymes South Africa : South African Pastor has congregation eat grass. South Africa 6
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Hugh Masekela, Grazing in the Grass Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : June 24, 25, The Making Of A True Grass Root Movement Chief Elder Osiris 0
Isaiah Black People : IS THE GRASS GREENER FOR OTHER PEOPLES OF COLOR??? Black People Open Forum 9
S Black Poetry : Greener Grass Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
D Black Poetry : Despair (Grass Is GReen) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
J Black People : Playing on the grass Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Entertainment : Playing On The Grass Black Entertainment 0
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Tall Grass in the Meadow (for Dnommo) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8