Black People : Mr. and Ms. Snake in the Grass

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I am really trying to chill on this Bull---t that I see on this forum. I already know that i will be gone for good but before I go, Mr. Slimy Snake in the Grass Low Life Scum Suckin, I mean Shuckin and his low life hooker will hear my final words one way or the other! I got both of your numbers and I'm about to pull ya ho card fo real!!!

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Keita ... this is foolishness.

It's a shame with all you know, all that want to hear what you have to say, you so easily resort to name calling and such.

It's sad, a poor example for our youth, but obviously necessary to you.

I'm not going to allow this to go down like you think it is.

So if leaving is on your mind, and it obviously is since you mentioned you'll be gone, why not just leave now?

Must there be a side-show, a spectacle of sorts, regarding your departure?

:heart:

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Keita ... i'm responsible for this community, which includes any BS you might see in it.

So if you have a gripe about that, BS in this community, bring it to me.

Fight with me Brother Keita.

Destee

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    KEITA; THIS IS CHILDISH BS!!

hey!! back up the truck and find another way to vent your displeasure! we all know you can do better than that.

ok, fine; you got issues with those two. ain't no need for the name calling. now, personally, ...well, i absolutely will not say "i am in agreement with you about those two" given this method you have chosen to speak about them, but ... well, let's say i tend to view their posts like that sore tooth one can't help but mess with. (i'll go along with that "shuckin" bit, tho, as that is exactly what i see/feel every time i drop into a thread that he has posted in - what looks like share croppers shuckin and jivin in that image ... smh ... frankly, i find that rather insulting, actually.)

however, i will not condone anyone speaking about a WomAn in that fashion unless that is what that Woman does and i ain't got that impression from the ... er ... "stuff" that she posts.

you a grown man, with a wife and daughter; how you gonna come up in a public forum like this one and go to that extreme? you can say what you got to say without going all the way there.

now

you gots to come correct. it ain't gonna be easy but you gots ta do it. something to the effect that "i still don't like you but i ain't really got no reason to be calling you no hooker. for that, and that alone, i do apologize."

(by the bye; given the truth you've got about religion, why you gotta keep harping on it? "if" it is so wrong, don't speak on it; bring something to counteract it. "if one can't say something nice ...", eh?)

5. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298
    MIND OVER MATTER ??

WARRIOR

6. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    My Bad Brother....but I don't remember calling anyone anything at all. I never alluded to any woman on this forum...so I wonder who decided that they were "the hooker" I was speaking about? Hmmm?!?..not unless there's some hookin going on that I don't know about and somebody is feeling guilty? I don't know...but I never addressed anyone by name on this site and if you review any of my post or threads you can see for yourself that I'm not beefing with anyone, so I'm sort of confused about who would feel guilty enough to even think that the term "Hooker" applied to them?? Just goes to show...you never know what's going on in peoples minds. It's never good to simply "assume" but I see that just may be the case here.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Keita ... how do you know anyone is a hooker ... you bought some sex from them ... what?

I'm sick of this Keita. Christians are welcome here, as welcome as you are.

If you don't want to be where a Christian is welcomed at, then you should leave here, because they are welcome.

You're being so messy, and i'm so sick of it.

You have said before that you don't care what i or the moderating team says or does.

Even in one of your class announcements recently, you talked about how you could have kept a banning situation from happening, if those involved had come to your class ... yet you can't keep yourself from being banned. How is this?

Why don't you use the knowledge and wisdom that you have, to be an example to others, on how to work in the best of manners with our people, no matter their condition ... why don't you do that ... instead ... you want to fight our own people, who aren't what you think they should be, right here on destee ... and you don't have that right.

This is not the place for fights. It's just not.

But if there must be a fight, if you insist on fighting, fight me.

I'm responsible for all that is found on destee.com ... so if there's something you don't like .. bring it to me.

Fight me Brother Keita.

For when you call a Sister a B or some other low down name on destee, you may as well have called me that ... because i'm responsible for this.

So call me the B ... fight me ... for without me starting this place ... you, Cherry, or no one else would be here.

I'm at fault ... fight me.

Destee

8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    all the rope you want, keita

oh, yeah, keita, i forgot; we all so stupid that we can't remember the history between y'all. you know dog gone good and well that you don't have to name no names when you come like that. smh who else would you be talking about?

quit it

9. Keita Kenyatta

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Shame on you Destee! Now why would you bring Sister Cherry's name into this conversation? Was it in my post? Have you seen any threads where we are going head to head on a topic? The answer has to be a firm "No". So I am confused as to how you bought her into this conversation? Please help me understand. As for your comments pertaining to it being about Christianity? I disagree on that. She isn't the only Christian on this site as I well know. Could this have anything to do with my previous post whereby I said;

As we can see in my post, I was not pin pointing Christianity but all systems, all books, all cultural practices and everything. So how and why did you perceive my perspective to be biased in the fashion that you did by just naming Christianity when I was speaking of any and everything? So no, Christianity is not the reason at all and I'm sorry that you think that it is when my perspectives are so much bigger. I have said just as much about Judaism and Islam and Prophet Muhammad on this site, so why are you singling out Christianity as if that is the only thing I've spoken ill about?

Would you prefer me to lie about what history records or reveals so that people will feel good or do you think that people have a right to know, regardless of how painful it may be? The greatest problem with truth is that it will "always be perceived as an attack" when it flies in the face of our own conditioning or beliefs. So just how do you suggest I do this, cause I can think of some good religious lies to tell the people to make them feel good if you think that will work better.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother Keita ... we've known each other too long, gone through this too many times, for you to be acting all brand new.

My only preference, since you asked, is that you respect what i have put my heart and life into, as I respect yours.

I've put my life into this Brother Keita. Long before I met you, destee.com was here. I can't let you make it be what you want it to be, when I already have my own agenda ... The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee ... which we've been blessed to live all the years we've been here.

They are not just words Brother Keita. I live this. It is a very special part of my life.

I Love You and Will Miss You ... but this has to stop ... right now.

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black people are like a snake in the grass