Black Spirituality Religion : MOVE MOUNTAINS

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
"THE ART & POWER OF FOCUSED INTENT & CONCENTRATION"

Keep this in mind. We have two very distinct parts of our being. One that is constantly trying to move us forward, and one that is constantly trying to pull us back. The part of our being that we feed the most -naturally becomes the strongest.

In business I have met allot of self defeating people. These are people who beat themselves down before they even get a chance to get into the ring. I was a self defeating person too. Until I realized this key factor. I was inventing my failures before life gave me a chance to fail.

While this is a problem, it is really an opportunity in disguise. It means that my focused intent is very powerful, it just had to be trained and re-calibrated to fit my overall goals.

But we hear people who sell used cars say things like this all the time. But ultimately this simple science is the reason why some people fail while others succeed. There's a homeless Man right at this minute begging for money in New York City's Time Square making over $200 a day. And there's a Man somewhere at home sitting on a couch making zero per year- complaining about the cards life has dealt him.

It's not a big secret that should be sold on DVD for $14.99. It's not something for any 400 page self help book. It's not something for Pastor to use on Sunday to fill up his Church. It's just good old Ancient common sense.

Now sure, we can put a face on it...call it Jesus and sell it that way. It will still work the same. Religions gives us a detailed list of the things we should give our faith focus too. In hopes that we never feed the powers that will ultimately destroy religion by allowing us to see where the real power comes from.

The person that masters the power of concentration, masters the world. Period. All success and failure fall within those lines. No one becomes great without it. Magicians and Musicians are dead without the power of focus.

Perhaps this is the main reason the African Mother would slap the child right in the back of the head and tell them to "pay attention." Because it's from the back of the head where the power of focus can become cluttered. The energy and flow of the mind can at times become blocked by the brain. Forcing us to take what we see around us for face value, when it fact what we see around us is an illusion we must face.

Only a true master of concentration can say "My life is going according to plan." We must also understand the multi-faceted dimensions of this "plan" that at times when we feel as if we are going backwards, we are actually going forwards. Again what are the two very distinct parts of our being? One part that is constantly trying to move us forward, and one that is constantly trying to pull us back?

Why would something want to pull us back? There is always something trying to clear away our responsibilities. That could be a house fire or a job loss. That can be a divorce. That can be an illness, or a life threatening disease. Also well known as "a series of unfortunate events." This same concepts happens all over the globe to everyone on the globe. Animals learn to prepare for these events, and they learn how to keep going in order to survive. The hungry Lion Pride must move to greener pastures in order to attract the meal that will sustain them. But the Lion Pride would not sit around concentrating on the dried up grass around them. That would be foolish and Human.

With more focus Man becomes a God, with less focus God becomes Man.
How does a God deal with failure? A God wouldn't. Because nothing is seen as a failure it is instead seen as an opportunity to change life's direction. Something we all ask and pray for, but when it arrives we label it as failure. Just as the person who gets fired from their job becomes angry forgetting all the months/years they complained about going to that job.

In the afterlife, a divine slideshow will show us how we've been creating our lives the entire time. No one else had nothing to do with it. Wouldn't that be shocking news?

300px-Emma_Frost_&_Cyclops_(Scot_Summers)_001.jpg

The power our enemies use against us is the power of focused intent magnified a million times through the use of media.

By the time a child is 7 or 8 their Parents should have a rough sketch of how their mind deals with the things they do not want to happen. The habitual dealings of our minds, over a long period of time is what creates the sum total of our life experiences. How we deal with problems from childhood into adulthood changes only slightly. Before we had money we had a Mother we could beg. "Can I have a cookie please?" A young child would ask. If the Mother says "No" and the child goes off stomping and crying, it's obvious this was not the "answer" the child needed. As Adults we don't have to beg our Mothers to supply our desires. With the right focus and money we are able to get whatever we want. Or so it seems. What about things that are beyond money? Things that children seem to have in abundance like - peace of mind? Or a fearless approach towards life? Concentration alone can indeed produce these things- but not without practice.

When we concentrate on an idea, we feed that idea, we bring that idea into being through a passageway from the unknown and into the known. Anything you want in life, anything- can be painted or illustrated and placed into a frame for you to concentrate on every day. And in time that very thing will manifest. This is the supernatural role all Artists have played in culture, even at times begetting the cultures themselves.

Skipping all the grease and fat, what does all this mean for us right now right here? It means we have the power to transform all of our failures into successes with one complete intent. We must dive into it and never look away from it. Just as a sniper on a roof top must aim steady or an archer hunting in a noisy jungle.

Know this to be true. We have never failed at creation. We can created things that we didn't like, didn't want, and perhaps were wrong ideas to begin with. But we have never failed at creation. No life is perfect, especially in a world that distracts us from our state of creation. Something is always tapping us on the shoulder getting us to look away from what we are doing. Someone always has a problem much bigger than our own. And overall we create our distraction too, but we must realize that as creators- the blame falls in our own laps when life isn't working out as planned.

Are we ever victims? Or is the victim "concept" another self defeating program? That answer would depend on our level of creation and perception.
When a person with more power takes away something from a person with less power, we will call the person with less power a victim.

But the concept behind "victim" goes against the concept our ourselves as Gods/Goddesses and creators. It is impossible for a God creator to be a victim of anything. Now I know that is a hard pill to swallow for many. But wait. That does not mean the Rapist gets away, the Thief gets away or the Murderer gets away. What it does mean is that when any God or Goddess takes another creator "out of alignment" with their overall desire and intent, that God or Goddess is responsible for placing them back into their original state.

This idea goes back into the concept of karma. It also reminds us about the two parts of our being. One trying to move us forward and the other trying to pull us- where? Back. So this is the purpose for that part of our being. We also take ourselves out of alignment. And if we believe in the victim concept, this means we also victimize oursleves? Does that also mean we punish ourselves? Perhaps.

We don't have to think of ourselves as "victims" in order to hold other beings accountable for their actions. Actually, it's more empowering to our "self" not to hold on to the victim concept. This is why focus and concentration are also so important on the rational level.

We have offered so many wasted breaths telling our Establishments what they have done to us, as if they can't read themselves. Instead - like the smart Wife wishing to divorce her husband, besides nagging him about all that went wrong in the relationship- she keeps her head up high as the Queen that she is, at no time inhaling any lower opinions of herself and gives him a list of demands. A list of things that will put her life back into alignment.

And just as a God or Goddess can create a list of demands, they can also create a list of things that will happen if that list is not fulfilled. Such is the nature of the Universe and the beyond. Such is also referred to as "Prophecy."

This is why it's impossible to be a victim at the highest perspective of a Creator. We have the power to create a stronger reaction to whatever takes place. Just as the child stomping away because Mother said "No" to a cookie is creating a strong reaction...which might lead to a much stronger reaction from the Mother in most Black households, but you get the idea.

How can you use this to shape your Universe in the hear and now? Anything you can use to help yourself master your power of intent will benefit you in the long run. Certain rituals, affirmation, invocations, music, poetry, art- these are all good mediums to help us master mental focus and concentration.
It is a good idea, never to forget that we appoint our Gods as we appoint our Kings. We give them authority and stay over us for the purpose of allowing ourselves time to enjoy our distractions. And as we begin to suffer, we slowly begin to realize that something has gone terribly wrong. What could that be?
We have rented our powers to those who have used it to benefit themselves and their own systems.

Fa show!

"THE ART & POWER OF FOCUSED INTENT & CONCENTRATION"

Keep this in mind. We have two very distinct parts of our being. One that is constantly trying to move us forward, and one that is constantly trying to pull us back. The part of our being that we feed the most -naturally becomes the strongest.

In business I have met allot of self defeating people. These are people who beat themselves down before they even get a chance to get into the ring. I was a self defeating person too. Until I realized this key factor. I was inventing my failures before life gave me a chance to fail.

While this is a problem, it is really an opportunity in disguise. It means that my focused intent is very powerful, it just had to be trained and re-calibrated to fit my overall goals.

But we hear people who sell used cars say things like this all the time. But ultimately this simple science is the reason why some people fail while others succeed. There's a homeless Man right at this minute begging for money in New York City's Time Square making over $200 a day. And there's a Man somewhere at home sitting on a couch making zero per year- complaining about the cards life has dealt him.

It's not a big secret that should be sold on DVD for $14.99. It's not something for any 400 page self help book. It's not something for Pastor to use on Sunday to fill up his Church. It's just good old Ancient common sense.

Now sure, we can put a face on it...call it Jesus and sell it that way. It will still work the same. Religions gives us a detailed list of the things we should give our faith focus too. In hopes that we never feed the powers that will ultimately destroy religion by allowing us to see where the real power comes from.

The person that masters the power of concentration, masters the world. Period. All success and failure fall within those lines. No one becomes great without it. Magicians and Musicians are dead without the power of focus.

Perhaps this is the main reason the African Mother would slap the child right in the back of the head and tell them to "pay attention." Because it's from the back of the head where the power of focus can become cluttered. The energy and flow of the mind can at times become blocked by the brain. Forcing us to take what we see around us for face value, when it fact what we see around us is an illusion we must face.

Only a true master of concentration can say "My life is going according to plan." We must also understand the multi-faceted dimensions of this "plan" that at times when we feel as if we are going backwards, we are actually going forwards. Again what are the two very distinct parts of our being? One part that is constantly trying to move us forward, and one that is constantly trying to pull us back?

Why would something want to pull us back? There is always something trying to clear away our responsibilities. That could be a house fire or a job loss. That can be a divorce. That can be an illness, or a life threatening disease. Also well known as "a series of unfortunate events." This same concepts happens all over the globe to everyone on the globe. Animals learn to prepare for these events, and they learn how to keep going in order to survive. The hungry Lion Pride must move to greener pastures in order to attract the meal that will sustain them. But the Lion Pride would not sit around concentrating on the dried up grass around them. That would be foolish and Human.

With more focus Man becomes a God, with less focus God becomes Man.
How does a God deal with failure? A God wouldn't. Because nothing is seen as a failure it is instead seen as an opportunity to change life's direction. Something we all ask and pray for, but when it arrives we label it as failure. Just as the person who gets fired from their job becomes angry forgetting all the months/years they complained about going to that job.

In the afterlife, a divine slideshow will show us how we've been creating our lives the entire time. No one else had nothing to do with it. Wouldn't that be shocking news?

300px-Emma_Frost_&_Cyclops_(Scot_Summers)_001.jpg

The power our enemies use against us is the power of focused intent magnified a million times through the use of media.

I have been using my elemental healing stones of late in order to help me refrain from focusing on negative energetic thoughts and actions in my image nation. currently i am utilizing apache tear placed right under my voice box to help me speak from my heart and not from my ego. Any way the last 4 months have been incredible. As u know i started my holistic products bussiness a while back. Since then i have witnessed several very incredible things taking place in regards to my bussiness. I went form doing one show in the mall on the weekend to becoming a full time merchant in a month. This occurrence took place not on accident. I have been meditating with the help of a medicinal herb(lol) and visualizing events situations and even conversations. I even praticed selling items in meditation. By the time i made my first sell i had mediated so much i was a pro. I no longer look at anything as an accident any more! The key however is to control my idle thoughts because those manifest as well too. They are not allways postive nor to my benefit. I no longer spend time worrying because i am feeding my energy to my own demise. Now at times i can read peoples thoughts only certain people thought which confuses me. Mediation and focus goes a long way. I have been using opera in the back ground lately. Something about hearing old tongues wakes me up to thought.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back