OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
I am aware of the fact that MOVE became very unpopular with some, perhaps many, in their community. However, I dont believe ANY Black people "deserve" to be murdered by the authorities. I also believe that the bombing and burning of a Black community was done to send the message to not resist authority and to turn resistors in to massa...
The presentation above is simply an attempt to bring some facts about what occurred over more than a decade.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black Poetry : You have to move on Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Black People : REPLUBLICANS MOVE TO GUT SOCIAL SECURITY Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : this stuff strong and crazy, it move heavy weightsAnd make them very straight, and cause merry datesWith chicks but have to inflate my tricks pair o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Kemetstry Black Relationships : WOMEN WHO MAKE THE 1ST MOVE HAVE MORE DATING SUCCESS Black Relationships 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
SwagII Black Men : She's Cheating On You In your bed,in Plain View, What's your next move? Black Men 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Tucker Carlson: Host laughs with guest after he suggests black people ‘need to move on’ from slavery Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Look my flow doomed without elbow room to move about Corrupt with nouns and grow up from the ground Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Ethiopian Jews threaten mass hunger strike over Israel move Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with class and move fast write all sorts of rhyme in a short time quick learner met chick fin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Evangelicals see Trump's Jerusalem move as key to 'end-times' Christian Study Group 10
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: these rhymes lift and move minds like barbells and my car tells story, wheels are dubs prof Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Ants Move In Silence(Facet of Tactic Communication) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Have a smooth true affair emotions move through the air // Like winged birds my bling absur Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
jamesfrmphilly Ghana : move to Ghana... Ghana 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Brits Desperately Want Obama To Move To UK And Become Prime Minister Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : In surprise move, Black Lives Matter group endorses Portman Black People Politics 8
Liberty Food Discussion : Aretha Franklin launching food line: ‘Ms. Patti gonna have to move that pie to the side’ Food Discussion and Recipes 1
chuck Black People : How Shall We Move Forward Again In 2016? Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Black football players should all strike: The one immediate move guaranteed to bring about ... Black Sports 0
chuck Black People : Time to move forward again Black People Open Forum 0
anAfrican Phones and Apps : How to stop your smartphone from tracking your every move Science and Technology 0
chuck Black People : let us move forward again Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Premium Members Only : I'm Moving Us to a New Server - MOVE COMPLETE Premium Members Only 27
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Robert Cray - You Move Me Black Entertainment 0
Therious Black Sports : Move Over Bruce Lee? Great Fight Black Sports 0
Enki Black People : White guy wants blacks to move to the back of the bus. Black People Open Forum 0
anAfrican Science and Technology : Hidden smartphone setting maps your every move Science and Technology 10
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Move over, Oprah! Beyonce is world's most powerful celebrity Black Entertainment 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Make A move for Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
RAPTOR Sudan : US Hypocrisy on Crimean secession move: Washington Supported Break-up of Sudan, Yugoslavia, Iraq Sudan 0
shaka64 Black Sports : Mark Sanchez out Vick In The Jets make a move Black Sports 5
ManicRaider Black Money Business Jobs : Is there any way to move up from minimum wage? Black Money Business Jobs 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Brilliant Move by Obama Black People Politics 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Move On Up A Little Higher | Mahalia Jackson Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 5 Foods That Could Become Illegal With FDA Move to Ban Trans Fats Black Health and Wellness 90
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Ludacris move ***** Audio Video Web Conferencing 4
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lonnie Smith - Move your Hand Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : AMD Prepares Move to ‘Seattle,’ Its First ARM Chip Science and Technology 0
blazejay Black People : Help What country should a single,black male professional move to? Black People Open Forum 9
RAPTOR Black People : From Dorner to Waco to MOVE Bombing, A Look at Growing Militarization of Domestic Policing Black People Open Forum 0
blazejay Black People : He Won, But it is our time to move forward Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Support : Please move a thread Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
Aluku Black People : African America Eugenics victims move closer to compensation Black People Open Forum 0
Heartbeat Black People : Would you move to Africa? Black People Open Forum 35
S Nigeria : "If I Die, I die but Nigeria has to move".. #OccupyNigeria Nigeria 21
R Black Poetry : Rhymes go at a perfect rate and circulate move like Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : I Feel The Earth Move - Carole King - BBC 1971 Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up Audio Video Web Conferencing 0