Black Spirituality Religion : MOUNTAIN MOVING FAITH: TEST YOURS

godsmantru

BANNED
Mar 28, 2008
In this exercise , you will turn the world upside down to cast a mountain into the sea.
to star out with go here: [WIKIPEDIA]Niger_River[/WIKIPEDIA]Notice the Niger River forms an image of a small mountain, with its right foot on the sea. and then read the Etymology petaining to the Tabula Peutingeriana. Draw a spiritual line from the right side of the Niger River to the Nile lake. which can be seen here:http://lexicorient.com/e.o/nile.htm Notice the Nile lake is connected to the Nile river by: "V"ictoria Nile. Next Use your faith to pick up the left side of the mountain, and cast it into the Nile River, letting the right side of the mountain fall along your spiritual line. It forms a "V" when the world is right side up. But when you use your faith and turn the world upside down: The "V" becomes a mountain that flows from one sea to another. The "V"is symbolic of the nails that held God on a cross.

It Rests On Ancient Reasoning: DO MA'AT AND LIVE!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back