Black Parenting : Mothers more likely to Kill Children Than Fathers

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
Yes this is the biggest killer in the Black community as of today, and most of our people are unconscious in regards to deadbeat black mothers; however, in some cases these black mothers go out there way to destroy their kids out of pure selfishness. We have really become a self-destructive race of people. My mother destroyed my father and she tried to destroy me, but due to the strength of God I’ve survived all her attacks and traps. First, she aloud me to be placed in special education where I was given drugs, she tried to 302 me and decided not to go through with it, when I told the people she was beating me and she thought she was going to get in trouble. I was shot and arrested and in both situations she wasn’t around, praying for my defeat. She had my father paying $600 a month in child support and the only time she really spent the money in regards to and my younger brother was for babysitters. I spent most of my childhood under the supervision of strangers. Moreover, now that I am on my way to college she is very bitter, and has become very emotional abusive; she, also gives back advice out of domineering controlling jealousy; for example, I plan on going to grad school for pharmacy she tries to talk me into becoming a nurse, which is a lower level job compared to pharmacy. I also notice she picked bum and non-intellectual people to socialize with, so she could look down on them when thing go wrong; however, she's usual the one playing the fool, due to the fact she attract other sociopaths who actually prey on her, but she uses her economical status of 40k per year to feel superior. My younger brother is slow, probably because of her, however, she currently gets $700 a month for him; instead of letting him go live on his own.

http://goodmenproject.com/newsroom/are-mothers-really-more-likely-to-kill-their-children/

Thoughts and prayers to the survivors of the horrible tragedy in Newburg NY,a town Ironically I visit family in quite often. The sick women who drove her self and her kids into the Hudson river,why are mothers more likely to murder kids? Why is this never discussed?

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...minivan-into-hudson-kills-herself-3-children/

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Interesting topic, but no statistics are presented, neither is there a racial breakdown crunching out the numbers. The source: The GOOD MEN Project, appears to write from a white perspective, although there are shades of blackness in various top ten reports.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back