For a mother puts herself aside
And she protects at all costs

My worse fear was to follow you
Because you spent a lifetime being lost

I never wanted to be like you
Although none could take your spot

For I am me and I am free
And you I am not

i hate to hear about the distance b/w you and your mother. I don't know the story, but I do know what it like to not have a mother around. Someone has to be the bigger person. Forgiveness isn't always about letting the other person off the hook, sometimes it allowing ourselves the chance to lay our burdens down.

I hope you and your mother can reconcile. It will benefit you and her. Life is too short to waste time.

Great poem

i hate to hear about the distance b/w you and your mother. I don't know the story, but I do know what it like to not have a mother around. Someone has to be the bigger person. Forgiveness isn't always about letting the other person off the hook, sometimes it allowing ourselves the chance to lay our burdens down.

I hope you and your mother can reconcile. It will benefit you and her. Life is too short to waste time.

Great poem

I wrote the poem... because not everyone has a great human mother....

my mother has passed....

my mother ... she made her choices... time and time again...

the hardest pill to swallow would be that where I'm going she probably won't be there.......

I forgave her a long time ago.... her death was my release....

the only burden I ever felt really was trying change and forgive her ...

when reconciliation consitutes compromise then no reconciliation can be made......

I can't be one with her because in order to do that I have to sacrafice the very soul of me.......

I am very happy.. and delighted in the truth....

I'm not the only one....

thank you for understanding......

much love and peace to you

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back