Mothers and their little boys

aglo, I was a single mom for many years, my first husband passed away also. And I too worried about the same things you are now worried about. I too, put my two older boys in sports etc. and I noticed that they really appreicated the male teachers more than the females at school. If feel that espeically boys, need strong, good male models. But it was so hard finding anyone that would fit the bill. I was in a strange country with no male relatives around and only just finding my way around myself.

But word of caution though, don't just get together with someone just to get a male figure in your kids life, it is not that easy finding someone who will love your children as you love them.

While i'm not a sista but a single father .
my advice to you is to continue to communicate with your children they can learn
a lot from there mother yes you can fill the void to an degree but expressing your
love as you do and huggin them / talk to them about things as time permit and a
new love comes into your life and the children be aware of his goals , his love for
children and watch how affectionate he may be toward them.

what you can do to fill the void is stay true to them tell them manly things you know
and show them through good role models like being a spokes person for good male
role models you know of and let them see the goodness these
men do this will help fill the void until your heart can do the same and befriends with
a new mate , but do take your time making this choice that will be over your children

every child needs a mother & father but for so many reason so many fall short
of this goal more often by force then choice , do your best and good luck !

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back