Black Entertainment : Mother of the Matrix

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
Sophia Stewart is the sista who insists that she, and not the Wachowski Brothers, wrote the Matrix screenplay. She lost her suit about that, then published her original work in a book entitled "The Third Eye". On her web site, she refers to herself as the Mother of the Matrix.

http://www.truthaboutmatrix.com/

Interestingly enough, that title, Mother of the Matrix, is a line from one of the three Matrix movies, when a white guy, the Architect, refers to himself as the father of the Matrix and to a black woman, the Oracle, as its mother. The Oracle, in turn, calls him a bastard, as in a child without a father. Which, based on private email exchanges she and I have had, is an accurate portrayal of her opinion of the Wachowskis.

Was the studio playing with our heads, mixing events from both the real world and the Matrix? Yeah, I suspect so ...

But it is just a movie ... right? No connection with the real world. Right?

In the third and last of the Matrix trilogy, another white guy [Smith] calls the Oracle 'mom':

Just as intriguing is the fact that Gloria Foster, the late actress who played the original Oracle character, was the spitting image of an older Sophia Stewart:

Sophia_Stewart.jpg

Also intriguing, well, actually, just weird, is that the two guys who the studio says wrote the Matrix are now not the Wachowski Brothers, but rather the Wachowski brother and sister team. Father and Mother of the Matrix? Larry now calls itself Lana. And he/she/it is one butt ugly white woman:

images
article-2222541-15A98B79000005DC-495_634x681.jpg

Should you wish to read Sophia Stewart's book to make up your own mind as to if she did, indeed, write the Matrix, be advised that it is impossible to find hardcovers of it anymore. But you can still buy it in e-book form from her website.

The book was published years before the screenplay was written. That is the basis of her proof because her screenplay was based on her book. And she didn't lose her suit, it was thrown out on a technicality. She missed a court date and says her lawyer never notified her.. says he may have been bought off by the wachowski brothers.

And for the record.. not only does she claim the Matrix come from her book, but also the Terminator trilogy. And if you look at those movies again, you can see how they all fit into the same story. I have not read her book but many people have and they say she's telling the truth. For what it's worth, after listening to her speak and connect the dots between the Terminator and Matrix storylines, I believe her. Last I heard she was working on the Matrix 4.

Just saw.. her website says she won the copyright to the Matrix franchise.. and that would explain why she has not been sued for using the "Matrix" name.

istlota,

That's wild.. deep as you are into this, you actually think the wachowski brothers wrote that... there's nothing in their body of work that would indicate they could come up with the concepts in the Matrix. You ever wonder why certain elements of the story resonate so deeply with you? and why there is such a heavy black thing going on in those films.. white messiah and all..?

not only is she the mother of the matrix
she is also the mother of the terminator series....

i've read the third eye and it is on par with the first frank herbert dune book....
it's a masterpiece and you can clearly see where those movie franchises bit her ideas....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back