Black Entertainment : Mother of the Matrix

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by thePreacher, Nov 11, 2012.

1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Sophia Stewart is the sista who insists that she, and not the Wachowski Brothers, wrote the Matrix screenplay. She lost her suit about that, then published her original work in a book entitled "The Third Eye". On her web site, she refers to herself as the Mother of the Matrix.

http://www.truthaboutmatrix.com/

Interestingly enough, that title, Mother of the Matrix, is a line from one of the three Matrix movies, when a white guy, the Architect, refers to himself as the father of the Matrix and to a black woman, the Oracle, as its mother. The Oracle, in turn, calls him a bastard, as in a child without a father. Which, based on private email exchanges she and I have had, is an accurate portrayal of her opinion of the Wachowskis.

Was the studio playing with our heads, mixing events from both the real world and the Matrix? Yeah, I suspect so ...

But it is just a movie ... right? No connection with the real world. Right?

In the third and last of the Matrix trilogy, another white guy [Smith] calls the Oracle 'mom':

Just as intriguing is the fact that Gloria Foster, the late actress who played the original Oracle character, was the spitting image of an older Sophia Stewart:

[​IMG]

Also intriguing, well, actually, just weird, is that the two guys who the studio says wrote the Matrix are now not the Wachowski Brothers, but rather the Wachowski brother and sister team. Father and Mother of the Matrix? Larry now calls itself Lana. And he/she/it is one butt ugly white woman:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Should you wish to read Sophia Stewart's book to make up your own mind as to if she did, indeed, write the Matrix, be advised that it is impossible to find hardcovers of it anymore. But you can still buy it in e-book form from her website.

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    The book was published years before the screenplay was written. That is the basis of her proof because her screenplay was based on her book. And she didn't lose her suit, it was thrown out on a technicality. She missed a court date and says her lawyer never notified her.. says he may have been bought off by the wachowski brothers.

And for the record.. not only does she claim the Matrix come from her book, but also the Terminator trilogy. And if you look at those movies again, you can see how they all fit into the same story. I have not read her book but many people have and they say she's telling the truth. For what it's worth, after listening to her speak and connect the dots between the Terminator and Matrix storylines, I believe her. Last I heard she was working on the Matrix 4.

Just saw.. her website says she won the copyright to the Matrix franchise.. and that would explain why she has not been sued for using the "Matrix" name.

3. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    istlota,

That's wild.. deep as you are into this, you actually think the wachowski brothers wrote that... there's nothing in their body of work that would indicate they could come up with the concepts in the Matrix. You ever wonder why certain elements of the story resonate so deeply with you? and why there is such a heavy black thing going on in those films.. white messiah and all..?

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729
    go see 'cloud atlas' while you can…..

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    not only is she the mother of the matrix
    she is also the mother of the terminator series....

i've read the third eye and it is on par with the first frank herbert dune book....
    it's a masterpiece and you can clearly see where those movie franchises bit her ideas....

one love
    khasm

6. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    No, I have never ever said the Wachowskis wrote the Matrix. Sophia told me once she didn't think the Wachowskis have written anything they were given credit for and I am inclined to believed that as well. If you have seen the other movies they have been credited with writing, as I have, it becomes obvious that the genius who wrote the Matrix is not the lightweight who wrote their other movies like Cloud Atlas that just came out.

But, just because the Wachowskis didn't write the Matrix does not mean Sophia Stewart did. I bought her book when it first came out and my doubts that she wrote the Matrix are based on two inarguable facts. One is that the character dialogue from the movie is not in her book. And, two, obviously, since even she does not claim to have been on the set when the movie was made, somebody else had to be responsible for the daily writes and rewrites that are SOP with producing a movie.

What I think is probable is that the studio stole Sophia's seed idea and then hired a team of extremely talented writers to work with the Wachowskis to come up with the final screenplay. Unfortunately for Sophia, the courts rarely rule that such tactics are illegal, which is probably the real reason she lost her suit. Even worse the studio can then sue you to recoup their legal costs after the judge rules against you. Which is, sadly, what I think happened with Sophia.

That sort of thing goes on all the time in Hollywood. It ain't right, but it is what it is. There are some extremely powerful players in Hollywood, many with Jewish last names like Silver and Wachowski, who have no sense of decency or honor.

If Sophia is the genius who wrote the Matrix, the best Way for her to prove it is to write, direct, and raise funds for future projects herself which is how people like Spike Lee avoided getting screwed like she did.

7. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    as a fictional writer myself i can easily say that dialougue is the easy part of writing...the hard part is the premise, the meat storyline and the ending....if those elements are great any decent writer can fill in the blanks....

one love
    khasm

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    The cigarette might have thrown him for a loop.

[​IMG]

Or, maybe some are asking the question WHY...

[​IMG]

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    You know about that? So you heard what they did after they stole my original script for the "LETHAL WEAPON" movies, right?

10. thePreacher

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I would like to say that Cloud Atlas will finally prove to those who think the Wachowskis are geniuses that they aren't. But, I pointed that out six years ago, after V For Vendetta came out, and still got pounded rounded by white guys on another forum who just could not accept that their heros [she-ros?], the Wachowskis, were empty suits invented by the studio. Just like I get pounded, now, by black folks who do not want to believe that Sophia Stewart could not have written it either:

I, obviously, have a high opinion of the Matrix movies. High enough to want to know, whoever it is, who really wrote it. If for no other reason than to sit at their feet and learn.