Black People : Mother Drugs Daughter To Be Raped

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by cherryblossom, Apr 3, 2009.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    http://www.wtkr.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-daughter-pregnancy-plot,0,3862549.story

Police: Pa. mom drugged 13-year-old daughter in effort to have boyfriend impregnate her
    RAMIT PLUSHNICK-MASTIAssociated Press Writer
    7:30 PM EDT, April 2, 2009

PITTSBURGH (AP) — A western Pennsylvania mother has been charged with giving her 13-year-old daughter drugs and alcohol so the woman's boyfriend could impregnate the girl without her knowing, police said Thursday.

Shana Brown, 32, is no longer able to have children but wanted to have a baby with her current boyfriend, Duane Calloway, said Uniontown Police Detective Donald Gmitter. The pair decided to drug the girl so Calloway, 40, could have sex with her, he added.

"There's some sick people on this case," Gmitter said.

Brown has been charged with endangering the welfare of a child, turned herself in Thursday and was being held in the Fayette County jail, police said. Brown's attorney did not return a call for comment.

Calloway faces several counts of attempted rape. He was arrested Wednesday and remains in jail. It was not immediately clear whether he had an attorney.

The three attacks occurred in Brown's home in Uniontown, about 50 miles south of Pittsburgh, according to the criminal complaint.

The girl, who wasn't raped and didn't get pregnant, told police the plot was apparently hatched in December after she rejected her mother's proposal that she allow Calloway to impregnate her and then marry him.

In the following months, Calloway tried to rape the girl three times, Gmitter said:

The first time, in February, the girl was alone with Calloway while her mother went out to buy pizza, according to the criminal complaint. Calloway began groping her and she kicked him away, the documents stated.

A few weeks later, the girl believes her mother spiked her Pepsi with rum, according to police. The girl told them she felt ill after drinking the Pepsi, passed out and vomited. She was partially naked when she woke up with Calloway in the room, according to the criminal complaint.

The third time occurred in mid-March, when the girl told police she came home early from school because she was not feeling well. She said that her mother forced her to drink tea.

The girl said she pretended she was asleep until Calloway made a move, at which point she bolted upright and he left the room.

In a search of the Brown residence, police said they found an empty rum bottle, Tylenol PM and a pill crusher.

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    it is truly hell on earth in some pockets of this "reality" smh....

one love
    khasm

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    Yes!

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    This is sickening!

I wonder what the adults response's to this were. It is not unheard of to have children make such allegations about their parents.

My heart goes out to the child involved. I hope she'll be able to recover from this.

:heart:

5. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304

The sad part is that if she is not lying, it's not surprising. And if she is lying, it's still not surprising. The depravity of society today has ceased to amaze me (Sorry, I shouldn't say that. I've said it before, then society proves me wrong).

:qqb002::qqb010:

6. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yo

don't feel sorry it is what it is

it's sad to see

i feel you

this society CAN'T prove you wrong

7. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    First off, thank you PM for closing that other thread. Though I had long ago given up on it, I had been watching it digress into something that was beneath us all.

Now, DSS, I wish I could say with certainty that society will not go any lower in it's depraved cesspool, but I have the feeling it's not even begun to sink there yet. White people especially have a nack for coming up with new ways to dig deeper.

8. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    yea

lol sad but real

i was brought up to give people the benefit of the doubt

but i'm finding there is no doubt with WP

they won't let us down

and some of us follow right along

9. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    DSS, I hear you clearly on that point. I also try to give the benefit of a doubt, but it just gets harder & harder. I havn't seen any pics yet, but I just read a short time ago that a man in Washington killed is 5 children, then himself. And when I read about stuff like that, my mind automatically shows a white face, and later when I see a picture, I'm not wrong. It's like you just know if it's sick and/or perverted, it's white people involved. Even that case of the woman drugging her daughter, she's white but the boyfriend is black. They have infected us with their gutter mentality and corrupt values to the point that we now can't see the light for the dark.

10. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    ?

great point

if i said someone had sex with a dog, chopped its' head off and ate

the brains

who comes to mind:?:

lol

:qqb010: