Science and Technology : Most scientists now reject the idea that the first Americans came by land

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Most scientists now reject the idea that the first Americans came by land
Researchers embrace the kelp highway hypothesis in “a dramatic intellectual turnabout.”
ANNALEE NEWITZ

... In the 2000s, overwhelming evidence suggested that a pre-Clovis group had come to the Americans before there was an ice-free passage connecting Beringia to the Americas. As Smithsonian anthropologist Torben C. Rick and his colleagues put it, "In a dramatic intellectual turnabout, most archaeologists and other scholars now believe that the earliest Americans followed Pacific Rim shorelines from northeast Asia to Beringia and the Americas" ...

https://arstechnica.com/science/201...ree-that-humans-came-to-the-americas-by-boat/

Now Mr. C, this is in now way a bash on you. You impart great wisdom and knowledge to Desteeland and for that I know "I'm" eternally grateful even though I have to look those real big words up in the dictionary. But scientific researchers need to get married. That research paper averaged about like 160 thousand words to say what? These people who lived here called whatever it's called now took this route here (Showing a simple map) and ended up living here whatever the name of the new place is now, not the name of it like a zillion years ago. For Christ sake.

Professor: And the haplogroup 1A67 was not recognized until 6 BC as being such but in 1510 was disproved as not being a valid entity since the acute angle of the Sun in the present Mercator projected analysis proved distinctly otherwise contrary to physical analysis of the first.

Student 1: Oh please STFU already.
Student 2: I need some dope.
Student 3: This guy is a dope.
Student 4: Is this the Global Economics Class?
student 5: Haplo what? Mercator who? This ain't working, time to apply for that $15 dollar an hour gig at McDonalds.
Student 6 to Student 60: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
View attachment 9650

Yep, this knowledge will land me that school bus drivers job.

View attachment 9651

If you can't keep it interesting at least have a coffee pot in the room.

View attachment 9652

For me, the most important, so-called news, contained in the article was highlighted, here it is again:

"... earliest Americans followed Pacific Rim shorelines from northeast Asia to Beringia and the Americas"

And here I always thought they came here via The Aleutian Island Chain.

Exactly, so, the update reverses the Aleutian Island school of thought by going further south and much earlier with the kelp Highway school of thought, by consensus:

... As Smithsonian anthropologist Torben C. Rick and his colleagues put it, "In a dramatic intellectual turnabout, most archaeologists and other scholars now believe ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back