Black People : Most People Aren't Ready For This!

My words of wisdom today come from: "The Egyptian Yoga, The Philosophy of Enlightenment," by Muata Ashby on health:

"The secret of physical health is a healthy mind. A healthy mind is a peaceful mind. A peaceful mind comes through wisdom. Not only knowing the truth but experiencing it. From experience of the ULTIMATE TRUTH: NETER NETERU (GOD), no desires or mental agitations will arise because when one experiences GOD within one's BA (soul), there is complete fulfillment of all desires. Therefore, there is now the state of supreme mental balance. HETEP (supreme peace).

Have a WONDERFUL day my Nubian Peeps!

Originally posted by SpiritualONE
Nyashia,

Most people can't accept the truth because their minds are still filled with lies and poison that contaminate their consciousness. It's a slow process convincing my peeps of their brain contamination when purification is a mandatory prerequisite on their part. Just check out the following debate I had with CLOSED minds:

http://forums.tomjoyner.com/showfla...umber=483801&page=0&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

:spinstar: Hey S1 I read the thread and I understand completely. I went through the same thing last school year when I tried and tried and tried to enlighten my fellow Black classmates. I go to a small school in the south where the majority of the student body is white and there's only like a handful of Blacks. Anyway I presented them with legit information on the greatness of the Black race and they'd still argue with me on how it couldn't be true. When I tried to tell them the truth about the race some said "Oooh, I don't care about Black people." They just didn't understand how important it is to know your true history especially if your Black in a country like Amerikkka. You'd think they would rather think of Black people as 3/5ths human than Kings and Queens. They were totally brainwashed in every aspect and when I tried to point that out of course they objected. I went as far as printing out weekly "Black facts" on lil strips of paper and passed them out to the Blacks in the school to inspire them and make them feel better about belonging to the Black race but I later got in trouble for it and had to stop. I even organized a Black History Month morning announcement reading so as to make sure they'd know at least some of the many accomplishments made by our people that are purposely left out of school text books. Most of them don't read so I offered to read to them. Unfortunately they wouldn't stay focused long enough for me to get out a sentence. But anyway I know what it feels like to try to enlightened closed minds. You are right it is a terribly slow process because now it doesn't even seem like I made any progress at all because they are still dissing the race and each other for being Black on a daily basis. I know that it's very important that our people know their true history and I will still do what I can to bring the truth to my people. But what can I do when they refuse to listen? They are teenagers who are unwilling to learn the truth. And i'm not going to force them to listen or learn because that would be crossing their Will. I suppose they'll learn to accept the truth when they are ready. They have to do their part before I can succeed at mine right? :spinstar:

:spinstar: Oh wait i just figured it out! I know why my approach didn't work. One of the principles of Right Use of Will is: don't impose your own approach on someone else and don't let anyone else impose their approach on you. And that's exactly what I was doing. I was trying to force them to listen to me and learn their history and they didn't want to so I was crossing their will and they were listening and learning in denial. God said in Right Use Of Will that things done in denial don't last and that's why my classmates are still dissing the race because they didn't accept the truth when I was telling them therefore it didn't stick, didn't last. For anything in creation to last it must have total acceptance and any emotions involved must be expressed and any judgements released. See last year I didn't know any of this and that's why I did things the way I did. Oh well. Mistakes are all part of the learning process. :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back