Black People : MOST PEOPLE ARE HETEROSEXUAL- GET OVER IT!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Orisons, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    Easily the best thread that I've seen on the Daily Mail UK's News message board is entitled "MOST PEOPLE ARE HETEROSEXUAL- GET OVER IT!", where my assertion with regard to the fact that if SUICIDE is the most sincere and permanent form of self criticism, doesn't it follow that a devoutly homosexual lifestyle/GENETIC SUICIDE has got to be No.2. has offended some but been cheered by others; whereas why do YOU think the Mail is refusing to put up my latest addition to this thread [below]?
    Westerndoor wrote {quote}Facts ARE'NT needed/important when YOU can use/write with random CAPS and odd punctuation/grammar. {quote} Who are WE today, are you still in allegedly affluent Libyan family persona or have you subsequently morphed into English Gay mafia mode as varying degrees of gender dysfunction/homosexual behaviour by natural inclination or choice is going to affect the price of bread how exactly [all the World’s very serious problems will vanish once Gay marriage is sanctioned by both the Church and State, perhaps]? {quote}No I'm still me, I don't feel the need to play a character on the internet unlike some.{quote}Careful, you almost answered a question there didn’t YOU [which would set a precedent so are you an ex-pat Libyan or English], are you EVER going to comment on the actual theme of this thread [go on, surprise us]? {quote} Seriously could you use the quote function better? It's almost impossible to follow your posts {quote}Aren’t you literally squealing/hurting because I’m using ALL of your posts and my responses in the context that they were made to hit you on the head with [like this] aren’t YOU the one consistently ignoring assertions or answering questions in the so direct manner possible with this medium?
    {quote} So you attempt to attack me by raising the issue of my family history whilst accusing me of not commenting on this thread. {quote} You’re on the wind up [exactly what multiple persona internet TROLLS/BATTERING RAMS do], aren’t YOU, either you’re a Libyan from an allegedly affluent family who had to flee Africa’s only welfare state with totally free education and medicine, whereas now are you happy about your county becoming the latest recipient of the CHAOS MACHINE that has systematically looted the Congo for over 50 years, before being exported to Afghanistan, Iraq with Iran next for the chop?{quote} What has my past got to do with the issues around same-sex marriage? {quote} Is it your past though, or just a fantasy created to give some credibility to your anti- Gadaffi stance, where have I even mentioned same sex marriage as I’m totally indifferent as to how the genetic suicide posse proceed?{quote} If you wish to debate my heritage maybe we could do so in the amazing African history thread you've promised, I'm sure it will be a thread of the highest quality. {quote} Why would or should an English message board be projecting and promoting TRUE African History, I having enough grief trying to get peoples of African ethnicity to even think about addressing this issue?
    Isn’t anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
    Westerndoor wrote {quote}I can't believe how YOU didn't see that john/waun{quote}He’s not going to stop running from my posts any time soon which is ALL you ever did, didn’t you [are you two one and the same ]? WELL!{quote}Doesn't anyone who gets up from watching tv to make a cup of tea graphically illustrate that their programme is COMPLETE? (or something like that) {quote} Is consistent inanity ALL you can offer or are you going to throw us all off balance by actually addressing assertions/answering questions relating to this thread’s theme as opposed to my alleged faults for a change? {quote}Is constant nonsense all you are going to offer, or will you try and post coherently for a change? {quote} Why is this aspiration to rattle me so much more important to YOU than actually addressing the theme of this thread [had you paid attention at school, you too might have made it to college]? {quote} A simple request for you to post coherently is hardly an attempt to rattle you, and clearly based on other people's comments I'm not the only one who things your posts are badly written. {quote} Oh so you and all the other lemmings are heading in the right direction [over a cliff] this time are you, dreaming that I will join YOU in Simpleton mode, perhaps [just don’t hold your breath]?{quote} Yes, if only I had paid attention I might have more than the three degrees I do now! {quote} But don’t social science degrees also make excellent toilet paper or are you asserting that you have a profession[I can tell there is nothing even marginally scientific or technical about you; what have YOU EVER produced apart from hot air]?
    johnwaun wrote... {quote} All of them! Sorry to be blunt, but your posts are strings of almost incomprehensible nonsense. {quote} Westerndoor wrote {quote}That's being generous!
    I'd say Orisons tries to post in a style to make it seem as if they'd read lots of books, unfortunately the posts come out as if they hadn't understood any of them. {quote} Why not use the intellectual frailties of my assertions and questions to expose my alleged lack of knowledge or feeble rational processing of factual information in a similar manner to the way I always CRUSH the drivel you JOKERS post [are there any contenders as opposed to you very deluded PRETENDERS out there] instead of all this running away/whinging? {quote}If anyone could actually understand your posts I'm sure they would! {quote} Do we now have to add collective functional illiteracy to the so diverse array of dysfunction you and your ilk’s so inept posts are placing in the spotlight, didn’t they do comprehension exercises at your school? {quote} Pretty much everyone is saying your posts are rambling and incoherent, don't you think that maybe the fault is with you? {quote} How am I responsible for the pandemic of functional illiteracy/BRAIN DEATH in the UK and worldwide [3 degrees and all YOU can do is run and hide], but don’t worry I’m used to casting my pearls of wisdom to swine?
    Westerndoor wrote {quote}Do you not find in life that people who feel the constant need to claim they've won something do so because in reality they can't? {quote} I do concede that I’m losing the battle with regard to getting you to actually address the theme of this thread as you seem to be far more interested in me [why is that]/establishing overview which is only a necessity for the very obviously insecure? {quote} I was simply asking whether you agree that people who feel the need to constant claim victory do so because they haven't actually won anything? {quote} I have a solo design patent for Xerox on a photocopier that completed an 8 year production run and a track record of success as a Mechanical Designer/Project Manager along with an infamous as opposed to famous collection of Poetry [64 poems] whereas what have YOU ever done to justify your existence?
    Wouldn’t WE all be happier if most of you and your ilk were even 50% as educated and intelligent as you think you are as opposed to being so efficiently locked into clueless AUTOMATON mode [which is why my tag is so far above your heads, isn’t it]? {quote} It's not above our heads, it's just dull and pointless and makes you look ridiculous{quote} In your opinion, but whereas I’ve posted my in the main pragmatic as opposed to politically correct rationale and perspective about homosexuality in this thread, exactly what has been your contribution to date being as you’re so very obviously arch? {quote} Again other people have highlighted the rather childish nature of your tag, I can't quite see what you think it achieves by adding it to every post. {quote} My tag is a reminder to ME as much as anyone else a concept more profound than anything you’ve produced to date, isn’t it [hence the difficulties you and the MINDLESS CREW are having with it], if your so putrid attempt at wit/modifying in a totally feeble minded manner is anything to go by?
    {quote} If you'd care to read back other this thread you would be able to see my contribution to it. {quote} Why would I waste my time, don’t you think I can remember how desperately you went into headlong flight mode as standard, as opposed to addressing and answering in my “Is Gaddafi the most benevolent Dictator, EVER” thread, so why would you do any better now?
    {quote} Your contribution seems to be rambling posts and then personal attacks on anyone who points out your posts do not make sense, what are you trying to achieve by doing that? {quote} How about ME challenging YOU to leave the AUTOMATON ZONE which is very ambitious as you’ve never ever had an original thought, have YOU?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
  3. MimiBelle

MimiBelle Well-Known Member MEMBER

RN-BSN
    Ratings:
    +426
    So... where's the actual Homo thread?
    *laugh*

This is nothing but a 'flame-war' between you and members of another site. <-- ...but he wonders why the mods of that site won't allow his posts?

Why bring 'this' here and not the info that's actually germaine to your thread title?
    Are you looking for validation, maybe?
    ...or attention...?

Well, that's your business.
    For my part? I tend to agree with 'them'....
    *shrug*

4. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    I looked at this earlier..

The original thread question was: "Would anyone have a problem if Core Issues had used the above title (Most People Are Heteros - Get Over It!) in their advertising campaign?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/coffeebreak/chat/f/t-10245327/p-1/index.html

Looks like Orisons interactions were deleted by the Moderator.. you can see a cached copy of it here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...7/index.html+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=opera

5. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Orisons,

I see you're still carrying your conquests around with you like trophies.. What exactly does that do for you? I tend to agree with your conclusions but why not just write your views out in Essay form.. or in a Blog.. or a Book.. why do you so treasure the fight? And I been reading your posts for over 3 years.. going back to Blackvoices.. why do you walk around with the decapitated heads of your foes in your backpack?

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    you assume everybody who posts is on the same plane of reality as yourself…...

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,073

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Regardless, nearly everyone is covered elder under Core Principles; we can't afford to lose no one, they are our peeps/people:

Our Mission - The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/our-mission-the-core-foundational-pieces-of-destee.56822/

Or here, if you care to orally hear them:

Destee - Our Mission Statement - Our Agenda - Our Core Foundational Pieces
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads...ur-agenda-our-core-foundational-pieces.72301/

Peace In,

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I've always found it weird that folk would bring their fights from somewhere else, here.

We don't even hardly have our own fights, or if we do, we're trying to squash them quickly.

Hmmmm ... iono ... maybe it's true love ... when one shares their fight with you? ... :look:

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Obama's suprising stand for gay marriage promotes an illusion, i. e., is like putting a bandaid on a tumor and then claiming the patient has been 'cured'...

The reality is that appeases some though does nothing for the growing number of homeless gay young (or not so young) people who are also in our midst...

Regardless the courts and the voters will resolve such issues/problems/etc.

I neither advocate or am gay myself:

As long as the person or persons aren't doing the first, the second is their business/choice/right...

Let us not be the morality police via this website...

FYI...

10. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +599
    Westerndoor wrote {quote}Facts ARE'NT needed/important when YOU can use/write with random CAPS and odd punctuation/grammar. {quote} Who are WE today, are you still in allegedly affluent Libyan family persona or have you subsequently morphed into English Gay mafia mode as varying degrees of gender dysfunction/homosexual behaviour by natural inclination or choice is going to affect the price of bread how exactly [all the World’s very serious problems will vanish once Gay marriage is sanctioned by both the Church and State, perhaps]?
    {quote}No I'm still me, I don't feel the need to play a character on the internet unlike some.{quote}Careful, you almost answered a question there didn’t YOU [which would set a precedent so are you an ex-pat Libyan or English], are you EVER going to comment on the actual theme of this thread [go on, surprise us]?
    {quote} Seriously could you use the quote function better? It's almost impossible to follow your posts {quote}Aren’t you literally squealing/hurting because I’m using ALL of your posts and my responses in the context that they were made to hit you on the head with [like this] aren’t YOU the one consistently ignoring assertions or answering questions in the so direct manner possible with this medium?