Black Entertainment : MOST OVERRATED EMCEES ALL TIME?

1. 50 Cent
2. Jay-Z
3. Enimem
4,. Nelly
5. The Neptunes - I am sorry yall but I really think these dudes are highly overrated lyrically and beat wise. The Lyrics are the same and if you listen really closely alot of the beats they make use the same elements of the Old Norega Super THug Beat, meaning alot of their beats sound the same too.

6. Fabolous
7. Lil Kim
8. Eve
9. DMX
10. Drag On
11. Ludacris - He from the south and I hate to hate but um, his lyrics aint serious.
12. Freeway (He talk about the same thang over and over, Crack, Beer, Kids, Crack Beer, Kids anyone notice a pattern?

13. Kanye West - This ***** spits alot of BS man. I am sorry but we cannot help that you are upset because you cannot complete a higher education.

14. G-Unit - Simply Garbage
15. D-12 - Simply Trash

16. Norega - Come on Guys, WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT, thats all dude says man.

17. Capone - He do not say nothing no more after Norega F***ed him on the deal when he was prison

18. Cannibus - I mean Dudes Albums were BOO BOO but he is still the best freestyler technically so he have to go on the list as overrated because he could not write nothing worth listening too. How can you be a hot emcee but you cannot write an album full of good songs?

19. Too Short - Man I am sorry Short but your best album was Cocktails all the other 12 were some serious garbage.

20. E40 - What the F*** Do you be saying man?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back