Audio Video Web Conferencing : Most Memorable Chat Moments

Nita

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Arkansas
Occupation
youth volunteer
Hey Family, I decided to start this much needed thread. Over the past few years there have been some wild things that have happened in chat.
Moments that have stuck with me a long time. Do you have a memories where someone said something so funny you laughed till your stomach was sore or something so heartbreaking it made you cry? If so, share them here....Peace
:heart:~Nita Mae~:heart:

Well,

I'll never forget our Dear Sister Vincy. She came in chat one night and it was like we knew something was wrong. I remember Trin asking her what happened and she told us her children were in an accident. 1 or 2 of them had passed away and another was on life support. I'm not sure about all the details because it has been a while but I do know this family pulled together and reached out to Sister Vincy. She kept us posted and the last time I spoke with her she was doing fine. I will never forget this moment because some people think you can't create true bonds of love or friendship over the net. This story proves that both friendship and love was only a click away.

lol Sister Nita Mae ... great thread ...

You remember that time we were in voice chat and it was the wee hours of the morning ... nobody was talking or had talked for some time ... seemed we were all tucked in for a good night's sleep ... and then ... a Brother came in ... with deep, rich, vocal chords ... ohhhh Lawd ... he got on the mic and said hello or sump'n ... and all of us Sisters woke up, got outta bed, and acted like we'd been there chatt'n all the time ... :lol: ... hahahahahaha ... oh gosh ... that was funneeee !!! :)

Whew!

Of course, when Michael Jackson joined the chat and sang to us ... was off da hook!

:heart:

Destee

lol

girl yes...that was too funny

I never did tell yall but I tripped that night tryin to get to my pc. I knew my vision was a lil blurred and I didn't realize until I was on my way back to bed after that guy left of course, that I had hit my eye on the corner of the coffee table..:driveby: and my eyeball was still stuck to the table lolol...smh Girl, the sound of that sexy voice had made me num to the pain. But don't worry, my eye is fine now, I just have to make sure I keep some windex around to polish it every now and then. I even got a new nick name...Nita Mae Bonquisha Collin Jones Sammy Davis Jr....lol ... Sha boing boing boinggg man!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back