Black People : Most Destructive Movies For Bl. People

most destructive...

that's why we need our own studios,so that we can produce movies for and about black life from a B-L-A-C-K point of view,not from people who don't share our experiences and have no idea what black life is about for the most part,there's enough money in black hollywood to get this done and we certainly will support it.

Ok...I agree some of those movies are just bad. but i'm not a consumer of major hollywood productions so most of them i havent seen. i havent been to the movies in years.

but you are what you eat. if you go to see these movies or rent them, then you are supporting the very same ills in our society that you complain about. just a point.

to tell the truth, how many of us support black independent films? films where the content isn't biased? films that arent shown at the newest mall multiplex? i have a freind who is a filmmaker in Philadelphia. she had to go to europe to get distribution, funding and support. when she shows her films in america, the audience is 97% white. my other freind, his film died because the only support he could get was from white academic intellectuals. black owned theaters would'nt even play his film.

i dont think these portrayals of us stop until we en masse boycott thesse films. i don't think every film has to have this overbearing black "consciousness" message, i mean, we do have comedy, but i do see a bias. like denzel doesnt win a oscar till he becomes a bad cop and halle doesnt get one till she sleeps with a white man....that is so obvious.

but we should'nt just b**** and moan, we should just boycott this mess. and support black independent filmmakers.

abstract219 said:
Ok...I agree some of those movies are just bad. but i'm not a consumer of major hollywood productions so most of them i havent seen. i havent been to the movies in years.

but you are what you eat. if you go to see these movies or rent them, then you are supporting the very same ills in our society that you complain about. just a point.

to tell the truth, how many of us support black independent films? films where the content isn't biased? films that arent shown at the newest mall multiplex? i have a freind who is a filmmaker in Philadelphia. she had to go to europe to get distribution, funding and support. when she shows her films in america, the audience is 97% white. my other freind, his film died because the only support he could get was from white academic intellectuals. black owned theaters would'nt even play his film.

i dont think these portrayals of us stop until we en masse boycott thesse films. i don't think every film has to have this overbearing black "consciousness" message, i mean, we do have comedy, but i do see a bias. like denzel doesnt win a oscar till he becomes a bad cop and halle doesnt get one till she sleeps with a white man....that is so obvious.

but we should'nt just b**** and moan, we should just boycott this mess. and support black independent filmmakers.

...I have to be honest and say that I cannot argue with anything you said.

:terrific:

CD

Keita said:
The Most Destructive Movies Ever Made
Today we will discuss the 7 most destructive movies ever made. By deciphering these movies, perhaps we will be better prepared for future cinematic attacks, at the least, your deciphering skills should improve. This will help you better protect your children, your mate, and yourself.

The Ten Commandments [60`s]

The WORST movie ever made, the BIGGEST lie ever told, it is pure unadulterated bullsh@t! The biggest lie this movie tells is Yul Brenner playing the Great Ancestor Rameses II. By having this krakka play Pharoah, and krakkas playing all the ppl of Kmt, we have been removed from our proper place in history, and our accomplishments are acredited to krakkas. The Great Ancestor [as he was known by Kmtians] was NOT a krakka, was NOT defeated by "moses" [Ra-Meses, or "born of Ra" actually contains the Kmtic word "moses/mosis/meses/mose", which means born of], did NOT enslave "hebrews" [habiru], and there is no record of ANY EXODUS/PLAGUES. The Blackman is shown only as "nubian slaves" making all Africans symbolically slaves. More lies! In fact, this movie is so historically inaccurate it should be placed with the other fairy tales like "jack and the beanstalk" [Heru the child standing on top a lotus plant in Kmt] and "cinderella", and the one where the princess kisses a frog, turning him into a prince [the Frog-headed Goddess HEKAUT{?** transforming the girl into the woman].

The "defeat" of the God AMEN-RA by a semite "god" named "i am" is worse than idiotic: it hides the origin of AMEN in judeo-christian lore, and, "proves" the semites to be chosen, and thier god to be supreme, ab-so-lute-bull****! This movie comes on every easter and i watch it intently every easter and have done so since the mid 80`s. It is the finest example known of dis-information. I list it first because it attacks all Africans everywhere on multiple levels, and has a huge distribution, and because so many consider this lie to be truth.

SUPER FLY [70`s]

The source of NTR knows how many cocaine addictions, long prison sentences, drug related murders, and shattered families, this 70`s "blaxploitation" movie remains deadly. It follows the life of a light skinned [and this was on purpose] coke dealer in nyc, and was one of the first of its kind ever made. Blacks flocked to see this movie, and naturally emulated what they saw, which meant the following: Super fly wore big pimp hats, long coats, high heeled shoes, drove a "pimped out" caddy, and had a stable of "workers" AND a stable of "b@tches", so WE ALL WANTED: big pimp hats, expensive coats and high heeled [ i cant believe i actually wore em, or that my Pops actually allowed me to] shoes, and wanted the cars and the stables. THE EXACT MINDSET YOU DEALING WITH TODAY.

How many of these "cultural markers" like coats and cars were placed there by our enemy, so that we would MAKE them cultural markers? Even the name lives on, the term fly was universal ny slang for "good" or "outstanding".....yo Born, u met Sesa, what she look like?.....yo Olb, she was fly, hair was fly....seen? In light of that, whats "superfly"? Ron Oneal in a pimp suit, snorting coke. And millions of Blacks imitated him, I couldnt wait to imitate superfly, and I didnt see it till I was grown [Pops banned me under threat of SEVERE ***-whuppin from seeing it], but copied what i heard about it! Superfly was the set-up for the 20 years later crack invasion.

THE MACK [70`s]

This is the defining movie for male /female relationships, from the male perspective. The whole "pimping" mentality is in it, and can be summed up in one phrase heard from coast to coast: pimps up/hoes down.

SCARFACE [80`s]

This movie accomplished both of its hidden objectives, first of which was being a university level course in narcotics retail/wholesale, or drug-dealing 101. The second, rarely noted, was the transference of the perception of a major dealer from white [italian mobster][al pacino] to brown [latin immigrant][al pacino!!!], or, from the "corleone" crime family to the faceless hord of non-white "wetbacks" and "spics". This shifted law enforcement in reality, and allowed white dealers to oversee the coming crack trade from yet another level of remoteness. Can you think of ONE pre-scarface [1984?] latino drug dealer? Every, and i mean every drug dealer idolizes scarface, combine "superfly" and "the mack" and scarface, and what do you get in 2006? A booming prison/cemetary population of young Blacks.

COLORS [80`s]

Who knew what a crip was in 1978, other than ppl in cali? Who knew what a blood was? Who cared about having on blue or red, or gang signs, or gangsta rap? The destructive gang lifestyle was basically confined to a few cities until "colors" came out. Colors is a movie about the police dept efforts to control the Black pop of l.a. by using "proactive" tactics. The hidden objective was to inflame blood/crip relations by only showing bloods getting blasted, and crips as dominant, AND, to spread the gang style nationwide. It worked like a charm. Gangs are nationwide now, the lifestyle is celebrated 24/7 on tv thru videos, and when u combine the gang with the mack, scarface, ect, you truly have a deranged set of circumstances leading to deranged human beings.

THE COLOR PURPLE

" A girl chile jus aint safe `round mens". The undisputed Queen of america, Oprah Winfrey, uttered this immortal line from the grandmother of blackman bashing movies....there was not one , NOT ONE, NOT ONE POSITIVE BLACK MALE IMAGE IN THE WHOLE MOVIE!!! Whoopies father raped her, the husband raped and abused her, the father-in-law was a old drunk, Oprahs husband was an idiot,and no other males had note-worthy roles. The not-so-hidden agenda was "******* aint ****", the hidden agenda was "be a lesbian and solve your ******* aint **** problems". This movie winning awards was entirely predictable, as millions praised the images of the lowest, doggiest brothers seen on film since........****, aint no precedent, these bro was even worse the the mack and superfy. The sisters, after undergoing centuries of brutal treatment without an outlet, jumped at the chance to "vent" thru this movie, and release some steam....did this movie, with its "lesbian solution", contribute to todays lesbian explosion? If a Black woman hates Black men, she hates herself! If she didnt do so much damage, i would feel for Alice Walker.......

MONSTERS BALL [90`s]

WHAT THE HELL WAS HALLE THINKING? I probably hate this movie more than any of the others, for one reason: how are you [Halle Berry] gonna screw the cop that executed your husband? And come 45 times while doing so? WITH MUTHER ******* BILLIE BOB THORNTON???????? Im pissed off just writing this, I actually get mad thinking about it! The concepts in this movie compliment color purple, with the "answer" to the "n@ggers aint ****" question being: screw a pencil ****, hillbillie, no soul, krakka, white bread, chicken****, cop, overseer klansman like billie bob thornton. If you can find one that will have you. And if you aint as pretty as Halle, you need not apply. The scene where she screws billie bob is a nightmare, and i hope she was acting her @ss off, cause I will never have respect for her again. If I hear "can you make me feel good" in my bed, im throwin ya the hell out! Excuse me for cursing, but that sh@t makes me mad! This movie got Halle an oscar, but she deserved a "bedwench" award, cause that what she was.....if ya never seen this flick, DONT!

Gods/Goddesses, this is my short list for most damaging flicks ever made, and thier hidden agendas. If ya favorite aint on this list, or you think I missed some, let me know. Feedback is the only charge for this information.

I won't argue with any of these and can think about many more but I must add one which was totally crazy.....JUICE!

This is one movie unlike no other that totally dismissed the notions of Black BROTHERHOOD, loyalty and trust....At least superfly and the mack had an "anti-police-crooked cop" theme but JUICE still has me shaking my head...

abstract219 said:

I agree totally...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back