Black People : Most Destructive Movies For Bl. People

Excellent Post brotha Keita!

However, If I may, let us review the current state of affairs concerning MOST rap videos. From my perspective it appears that most of the messages exhibited in these videos are worst than step 'n fetchit, and so the dumbing down and brainwashing of our youth continues

I have yet to see so much as even a poster of a Martin, Malcom or Marcus in any of these videos, much less a rapper giving any of the three the props they deserve.

I would venture to say, most rappers would be more encouraged in reading a book if a sistah were clapping her *** cheeks with The Destruction of Black Civilizations tucked in the crack of her behind. But that's another story

back to the top.

HOW CAN WE NOT MENTION CRASH????

THE MOVIE CRASH WAS SOME BULL SH"t!!!

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DIED WERE BLACK,THE MOVIE ENDED ON A BLACK MAN BEING MURDERED.THE RACIST PINK COP WAS DEPICTED AS JUST A FRUSTRATED GUY WITH A SICK FATHER,THE PINK RACIST PIG WAS THEN SHOWN AS A HERO AFTER SAVING THE BLACK WOMEN HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED FROM A BURNIG CAR.

A BLACK COP WAS KILLED BY A PINK COP YET IT WAS OKAY CUZ THE BLACK COP WAS A CROOKED COP.

THIS FILM WON BEST PICTURE FROM THE PINK PEOPLES AWARD SHOW WONDER WHY?

BROTHER KEITA YOU AINT THE ONLY ONE-MONSTERS BALL MADE ME WANNA FLY TO HOLLYWOOD TAKE BILLY BOBBY'S JAW APART! HALLIE BERRY HAS BECOME THE WHITE MANS WHORE SAD BUT TRUE

Therious said:
MONSTERS BALL MADE ME WANNA FLY TO HOLLYWOOD TAKE BILLY BOBBY'S JAW APART! HALLIE BERRY HAS BECOME THE WHITE MANS WHORE SAD BUT TRUE

For some reason - by the time it came to the end of that movie - I just didn't get the end of it!

...Also, I think 'O' should be added to the list. Why couldn't 'European' boy be the one to rise high just to fall down!

DON'T BE A MENACE TO SOUTH CENTRAL WHILE DRINKING YOUR JUICE IN THE HOOD
MENACE II SOCIETY
STATE PROPERTY
PRISON SONG (How ridiculous!)
HOW TO BE A PLAYA'
BAMBOOZLED
SOUL PLANE (I just had to bring up this thread)
FRESH
STRAIGHT OUT OF BROOKLYN
JUICE (Well I could expect that!)
IN TOO DEEP (Dang Omar!)
THEIR EYES WERE WATCHING G-D
NEW JACK CITY
ABOVE THE RIM
HE GOT GAME (Dang Denzel!)
DOLEMITE
DEAD PRESIDENTS
BOYZ N THE HOOD
CLOCKERS (oohh I felt like bashing someone's head in after watching this film!)

Brother Keita, your thread is about to be filled!

CD

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back