Black People : MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN AMERICA, 2005

Isaiah

Lol.....

My feelings weren't hurt, I KNOW Detroit is a dump.

It's not that bad, just raggedy and rundown..unkept.

Chicago, New York, and Philly however still have SLUMS!

I mean large pockets of crowded tenements and concentrated poverty where the rats and roaches play hop-scotch and Mr Fox.

"Mr.Fox Mr.Fox, what time is it?"......lol.

Dual Karnayn said:
Isaiah

Lol.....

My feelings weren't hurt, I KNOW Detroit is a dump.

It's not that bad, just raggedy and rundown..unkept.

Chicago, New York, and Philly however still have SLUMS!

I mean large pockets of crowded tenements and concentrated poverty where the rats and roaches play hop-scotch and Mr Fox.

"Mr.Fox Mr.Fox, what time is it?"......lol.

Brother Ralfa'il - or is it Agent Double00000000007777777, you sound like a guy with an inferiority complex the size of DETROIT...(smile!) You sound like you rode through our city, and it INTIMIDATED your small town *** - just like brother Samurai once did...(smile!)

But, seriously, it's all good my brother, I Love Detroit, because it gave us so much great music, and so many wonderful people and personalities... It provided a home for the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, Reverend C.L. Franklin and his daughter Aretha, as well as, Reverend Albert Cleague, and Minister Malcolm, too... How could I put down a city as great as that??? And I would never call a city with a 80 some odd percent African population a "dump", because that means I think my own people are GARBAGE, dig??? See what I mean what I say you got an inferiority complex???

Your statements about being an "Asiatic Black Man", and the cradle of civilization being in Mesopotamia, in your first incarnation as Ralfa'il would also confirm your inferiority complex... Now, I'm no professional, but that I can see this thing so clearly without any professional credentials, tells me you need to get some help with that, my beloved... You've turned yourself into the T.O(that's Terrell Owens)of this discussion board with your flights into insanity, because you crave attention just like T.O.. Perhaps you should look at how the man has irreparably damaged himself, and his marketability, with his foolishness, and learn how to accept life without making yourself the center of attention???(smile!)

I know Destee is somewhere laughing her butt off that I defended your silly behind, and now have to clean up them banana peels you dropping behind as you go...

Peace!
Isaiah

((call me brother and stab me at the same time))

Isaiah

You just lost me with your last post....
Perhaps you can show me where I was a "ralphail" whom you had to defend whilst calling myself an "Asiatic Black Man".

Once this is established, then you can explain to me how all of this ties into my personal experiences in New York.

*And I don't care if it's as Black as Lagos Nigeria....Detroit IS a dump and them negroes overthere need to get their act together.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back