Brother AACOOLDRE : MOSES WROTE ABOUT JOSHUA & JESUS

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
MOSES WROTE ABOUT JESUS OR JOSHUA BOTH OR NONE?
By Andre Austin

Duteronomy 18:18-20*
18*I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.*19*f anyone does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him to account.*20*But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death." .

Was Moses talking about Joshua son of Nun or Jesus son of an earthly father Seb or Joseph?
Did Joshua call upon the Egyptian God Shu or did Jesus call upon the Egyptian Amen.

Acts 3:20-22*
*20And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
*21Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
*22For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you”.

Paul thought Moses was talking about Jesus. Could Moses be talking about Joshua?

Deuteronomy 34:9-11*
*9And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.
*10And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,
*11In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to all his servants and to all his land”.

Joshua 10:12-13*
*12Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel,

O Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon;
O Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped,
Until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies,

Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

This is nothing but The Egyptian Shu holding up the Sun and Moon with his hands and shoulders.

The sign and wonder Joshua is associated with besides a second circumcision of his people to do away with the first Egyptian ritual (Joshua 5:2-9 & 24:14), was holding up the sun and moon (Joshua 10:12-14). The Hebrews were very sensitive about not associating themselves with Egyptians gods but not the deeds. Moses didn’t like the Egyptians Gods because he had leprosy and couldn’t be healed. The Jewish scribes would describe an Egyptian story and credit the deeds to God. In the mythology of ancient Egypt the God Shu upholds the sun and moon with both hands up in the air. The Nile water also called Nun gives birth to Shu. Shu is the basic structure for the name Joshua a pure mythological figure based on an Egyptian God. So Moses description of a person or symbol calling on a foreign god could have been Joshua but there is no report he was put to death. Joshua a non real person is said to have died at 110 years of age (Joshua 24:29). They tried to make Joshua roll away or throw away Egyptian gods only to miserably fail (Joshua 5:9 &24:14).

The next candidate is Jesus. There is a report that Jesus said that Moses wrote about him. When Egyptians died they said their power (Ba/soul) left their bodies. It’s commonly believed Jesus said My God, My God why have you left me but in the Gospel of Peter its My Power, My Power” then he gives up his Ghost, spirit or Ba. Jews based it on Psalm 22 in its total context talks about his life power drains away. The power of his ability to breathe. Many Roman crucifixions the victim died of strength going away from legs reducing about of air going to the lungs. The God in Egypt responsible for air, breath, wind was Amen. The symbol for Amen was Ram. The word for ram was Ba the word for soul/spirit. The God Shu comes in again in a different way from Joshua son of Nun. “A legend also existed to the effect that Shu opened the mouths of the Gods who had died with an iron knife. Once the mouth was opened the deceased was able to breathe, and the power to use his throat returned to him and he was able to swallow and move his tongue” -From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt” By Budge p.332 Now this fit’s the story of Jesus coming back to life, talking to people, eating and going through locked doors. When the Ba (soul) left the body it took on a form of a star/Angel in heaven and on earth Light. Paul saw Jesus Ba as a circle of Light just like his disciples must have saw him.

Conclusion:

Moses said Joshua son of Nun would be put to death for invoking the names of other gods. Paul said Moses was talking about Jesus. It doesn’t matter to me I leave it up to the reader to decide.

Notes:
Many of the Psalms and Proverbs were stolen from Egypt. Psalms 104 is the most famous high- jacked Psalm from Egypt
The Ba is a star/soul of Amen

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back