Black Spirituality Religion : MOSES: THE FOUNDER OF JUDAISM...

Hotep Ala Antut < Aqil >

Aqil said:
The Bible tells us that Moses was well-versed in all the wisdom of the the Egyptians. History tells us that he became a master of astrology; that he erected a great observatory at the Temple of Amun-Re, in the great Egyptian city of On...

(The Greeks renamed this great Egyptian city "Heliopolis.")

Ques; If The Devil Was On Earth Before Adam And Hawwah , And Belongs To A Group Of Being Called '' [ Kaa- Fir - Umn ] Then Wasn't This Group Of People On Earth Before Adam And Hawwah ?

Laughing

Aqil said:
Your query is not germane to the subject of this thread, which is, "Moses: The Founder of Judaism."

It Was A Question Duhhhhhh If You Can Answer It Say So . It No Big Thing :nono: < Fear Is Something Isn't It > By The Way Mose Didn't Write El's Holy Torah ...
Exodus 31; 17 - 18 And I Quote .. It is a Oth <> Sign between me and Children of Israel for Owlam <> everlasting '' For in six days Yahuwa Awsaw <> Made the Shawmahvim <> Sky '' and the Ehrets<> Planet Earth '' and on the seventh day he Shawbath <> Desisted , and was Nawfash <> Refreshed , And he gave to Moses , when he had made an end of speaking with him upon Har The Mount Sinai the Shenahyim Two Looakh <> Tablets of the Aydooth <> Testimony , which were the Enuma Elish and the Gilgames Epics , Looakh <> Tablets of Ehben <> Stone Kawthab <> Written with a laser beam with the Etsbah <> Finger of Eloheem Anunnaqi . :geek: :read: :teach:

IssaEl21 said:
It was a question, duhhhhhh...if you can answer it say so. It's no big thing...
I am the author of this thread, IssaEl21, and I will respond to whatever I choose to respond to. It has been my experience on the Internet that in most forums people post responses and queries that are germane to the subject at hand. I suggest that you do the same if you want answers to your questions...

IssaEl21 said:
Fear is something isn't it?
What fear???

IssaEl21 said:
By the way Moses didn't write El's Holy Torah.
If he didn't, then who did? You quoted Exodus 31:17-18. I will quote Exodus 31:12-18, under the heading, Laws for the Sabbath:

"Moses told the Israelites that the Lord said:

'The Sabbath belongs to me. Now I command you and your descendants to always obey the laws of the Sabbath. By doing this, you will know that I have chosen you as my own. Keep the Sabbath holy. You have six days to do your work, but the Sabbath is mine, and it must remain a day of rest. If you work on the Sabbath, you will no longer be part of my people, and you will be put to death.

Every generation of Israelites must respect the Sabbath. This day will always serve as a reminder, both to me and to the Israelites, that I made the heavens and the earth in six days, then on the seventh day I rested and relaxed.'

When God had finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, He gave him the two flat stones on which He had written all of His Laws with His own Hand."
(Exodus 31:12-18)

(Btw, you will find that quoting the Torah and/or Talmud in this forum will be an exercise in excoriating futility. Are you Jewish?)