Brother AACOOLDRE : Moses Law and Egyptian Law

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 8, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    MOSES LAW EGYPTIAN LAW
    By Andre Austin

Was Moses influence by Egyptian law to embrace it or reject or a combination of both. I will deal precisely with those three issues in this essay.

A 3rd century historian by the name of Manetho went into the world’s biggest library in Egypt and made some revealing things about Moses:

1. Moses original name was Osarseph meaning son of Osiris/Ausar.

2. Moses was dismissed from Egyptian priesthood for leprosy.

3. Moses wrote laws to reject Egyptian religion.

Herodotus reported to us that the Egyptians “All the inmates of a house where a cat has died a natural death shave their eyebrows” (Book 2:66). The Hebrews are instructed “Do not cut yourselves or shave the front of your heads for the dead” (Deuteronomy 14:1). Did this law have the Egyptians in mind?

Flavius Josephus reports this significant fact from Mantheo or his self: “They took their oaths that they would be obedient to him in all things. He (Moses) then, in the first place, made this law for them, that they should neither worship Egyptian gods, nor should abstain from any one of those sacred animals which they have in the highest esteem, (Ram=Amen/Bull=Osiris)but kill and destroy them all…when he made such laws as these, and many more such as were mainly opposite to the customs of the Egyptians” (Book 1:26 Against Apion)t.

Moses believed in the Egyptian Amen before being kicked out of the priesthood for leprosy. Moses ten commandments or words state

1. Thou shalt have no other (Egyptian) gods before me
    2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any (Egyptian) graven image, or any likeness

The rest of the eight commandments come from the Egyptian 42 admonitions of Amen, popularly known as the 42 negative confessions. Exodus 34:13 backed up Commandment 2 “Break down their (Egyptian) altars, smash their (Egyptian sacred stones”. Aaron formed the Levite priest accused of bringing in the Golden Calf which was the Egyptian Hathor the Cow goddess.

The Roman Historian Tactus wrote the Annals V:4 The Jews under Moses sacrificed the ram as if to insult Amen, and the bull, because the Egyptians worship Apis. See Leviticus 16:3 for confirmation. For the Egyptian the ram wasn’t God only symbolic. No more a snake or a fox was the devil as reported in the OT and NT. To consecration of Jewish priests they showed their fidelity to the lord/Aton or Aten by killing rams and bulls see Exodus Chapter 29. Just think of oaths given to a military it always supersede and cancels other oaths to other governments. All Freemasons oaths cancels out other organizations oaths of secret clubs.

Leprosy was a disqualification for priesthood in Egypt and in Hebrew law see Leviticus 21: 17-23. Moses wore a veil to cover his face not because he saw the fire (Aten rays) of God but due to leprosy. His hand trick of turning white was written to explain away and divert attention of his leprosy. As an Egyptian priests he was circumcised in the ritual of Osiris. Again the Hebrews wrote a report to explain away the fact he was circumcised by getting his wife to circumcised his son.

I’ve laid out all of this evidence to set up a background to talk about one of two original blow jobs in the Old testament and one of the trees in the old testament. I’m coming up with the hypothesis that the two above metaphors were attacks against the Egyptian religion.

The word translated as “Spirit” in the phrase “Spirit of God” appears in the original Hebrew Genesis 1:1-2 creation story as “ruach” and it doesn’t mean “spirit” it signifies “wind” (The Egyptian Amen means unseen wind] or “violent exhalation”. By translating ruach as spirit, biblical interpreters have attempted to translate it in a manner consistent with their theological understanding of the biblical text, but without regard to its true meaning and original context. Was Ruach/Spirit changed from Amen because Moses or other Hebrews didn’t like or want to follow the Egyptian of Amen anymore? It appears that the original story is that of Amen/spirit moved across the waters in Genesis. Amen and Amenet- the invisible wind that over the waters/Nun. (on a side note the bible links Amen of Egypt with the Amen of the New Testament. Faith, Paul says is unseen faith and faithful has the root words for Aman and Amen of the Bible). Now I’m going to get into trouble for talking about the second blow job. Now we have the original Trinity in Egypt. It was a triple trouble of nature. We have the dead Osiris, Isis changing herself into a bird/spirit flapping her wings producing air and impregnating herself with Horus. We have Horus in the bible as Jesus raising the dead Osiris/Ausar with the name corrupted into Lazrus. Mary wasn’t a Nun or virgin but merely being symbolic of Isis just like Cleopatra was symbolic of Isis to her people. Osiris didn’t have a penis and the Egyptians circumcise to partake in the ritual. Now Moses wanted to get away from the madness of Osiris and Amen but the NT Jesus and others. But when we turn to Revelation did it get back to Amen:
    “These things said the Amen, the faithful, and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God” Rev 3:14.
    But lets return to Isis for a brief minute. Isis plays the role of the female Vulture impregnating herself by exposing herself to the winds. The Vulture is therefore a symbol of virgin birth. Didn’t Mary do the same thing in Matthew? Where did the NT get the story. Not from Isaiah who never called Jesus born of a virgin but born of a young woman who names the child Immanuel. They got the story hook, line and from the Egyptians. The Vulture amulet was also protection of the dead by Isis. The crocodile (Messiah)star, the original 666 also is said to have impregnated Isis also. I’m sorry Catholics but all of these blow job stories go back to Egypt from where your priesthood came from. I read Malcolm X book and he said: “Its hierarchy was conceived in Africa-by those whom the Christian church calls the Desert Fathers”. The catholics got the processions, rituls division of priesthood from the Egyptians and then killed off all the Egyptian priests who could read and write. The Catholics up hold the virgin birth more than any other Christian sect. The Catholics are very power. They were able to hold the health care bill hostage if it didn’t include anti-abortion language. I’m against abortion too. I don’t know if Moses laws against it was based on the Egyptian. But I think its an attack on the Civil Rights of poor women who have to submit themselves to religious law being transferred over into secular law. Abortion should be legal or illegal for everyone not based on income.

The Christians also place Jesus as the WORD or commands in Genesis at the creation but that version goes back to the Egyptian Ptah or Thoth in the Memphite creation story of the Egyptians.

I’m for the liberation of the mind of human beings. I think its cool to teach religion in school as long as you can criticize. Tell the good and the bad. I’m for freedom of vochers. Go where you want to go to be educated or treated for health problems. I’m against the Public schools or private schools who think blacks students are there to obey under law and order. They are supposed to be sent to school to learn to do, to think, to criticize, disagree and do for themselves and stand up like men and women. This is why many young men have a problem speaking before the public because its an act of taking charge not looking for someone to tell you what to do; which breeds dependence.

In Conclusion I will speak on the Tree of knowledge as moses attempt to attack Egyptian Law and order.

The Myth: But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die (Gen 2:17).

The Reality: The purpose of this story is to condemn the Egyptian idea that knowledge of moral order would lead to Eternal life, which conflicted with Hebrew monotheistic teachings. It’s a sophisticated attack upon Egyptian philosophical doctrines in the OT but when the NT is released Jesus became the deity Shu and reclaims the role of the Tree of life). From Egyptian deities into trees.

The relationship between moral order and eternal life lay behind the biblical story about the Tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life. Yet, despite the close parallels between the two descriptions, there is one glaring conflict. In the Egyptian text, Nun (the great flood) urged Atum to eat of his daughter Tefnut (moral order) giving him access to knowledge of moral order. In genesis, God forbade Adam to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, denying him access to moral knowledge. Along with the Tree of knowledge being based on moral order of Maat. The Ten commandments were based on the 42 declaration of Maat. Jesus modified the Ten commandments to focus on love rather than the death penalty for some of the Ten orders.

This inconsistency appears in the face of a moral conundrum in the biblical account. It would seem that god lied and the serpent told the truth. Initially, god ordered Adam not to eat from the tree of knowledge, telling him that he would die on the very day that he did so. Yet, later, after eating from the fruit of this tree, Adam not only lived ( for about another 9 hundred years), but God feared that he would obtain eternal life if he ate from the tree of life and so it became necessary to expel him from the Garden.

The Egyptians believed that if you lived a life of moral order, the god Osiris, who ruled over the afterlife, would award you eternal life. That was the philosophical link between these two fundamental principles of life and moral order, and that is why Egyptians depicted them as the children of the creator. In effect, knowledge of moral behavior was a step towards immortality and godhood. That is precisely the issue framed in Genesis.

When Adam ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, god declared that if Adam also ate from the tree of life he would become like God himself. But the Hebrews were monotheists. The idea that humans could become god like flew in the face of the basic theological concept of biblical religion, that there was and could be only one god. Humans can’t become god-like??? But we could be in his image?

The Hebrew story is actually a sophisticated attack on the Egyptian doctrine of moral order leading to eternal life. It begins by transforming life and moral order from Egyptian deities into that of trees, eliminating the cannibalistic imagery suggested by Atum eating of his daughter. Then, Adam was specifically forbidden to eat the fruit of moral order/Maat. Next, Adam was told that not only wouldn’t he achieve eternal life if he ate of moral order but that he would actually die if he did eat it. Finally, Adam was expelled from the garden before he could eat from the Tree of life and live eternity.
    Conclusion:

Because Adam didn’t pass a DNA gene type of sin into every human ancestor in Africa there was no requirement for Jesus to die for mankind’s sins. We all have freewill to sin or not to sin.

I hope I’ve satisfied people curiosity on Moses law which clearly he did embrace some and attack others laws when he found it necessary.

2. decipherx1

decipherx1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +379
    Moses laws are mainly taken from the 42 confessions of Ani in the Book of coming forth of day.

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    This is true
    some call it 42 negative confessions
    42 Adomitions of Maat

4. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379

EXACTLY! This is the prblem--
    ALL the major Religions of the world today; Judaism, Christianty, and Islam, borrwed from the Ancient teachings of Kemet, but some of these Religions CORRUPTED it's true meanings, which is why you have total caos in the world today.

5. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771

We have total chaos only, mostly in the western world! There is peace where the west does not dominate!

AXE!

6. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379

Sorry, I have to disagree because there are places in the world where the West does not dominate,
    but it is still chaos with those countries because of Religious zealots who all believe God is on their side.