Brother AACOOLDRE : Moses and the Bronze serpents

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Apr 10, 2006.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    MOSES AND THE BRONZE SERPENTS: A Egyptian link

Before I dive into Moses dealings with the bronze serpents allow me to give some background here. Hebrew priest didn’t want Egypt to linked with Moses receiving circumcision so they invented, interpolated a story of Moses being a grown man being circumcised after he fled Egypt. This can’t be true because Acts 7:22 claims “Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians”. Now if Moses knew Egyptian wisdom then his head would have been shaven and his penis would have been required to be circumcised. If Moses knew Egyptian wisdom (magic) he was trained by priest who had 42 books of Thoth. Thoth invented magic, wisdom. In school Moses would also have the 42 negative confessions drilled into his brain for memorization. The 42 negative confessions is a condensed form of the Ten Commandments.

The true history of circumcision goes back to Osiris who was cut up into pieces and the penis was never found. To make himself whole again Isis (who learned magic from Thoth) make his a phallus. Egyptians sympatize with Osiris by cutting a piece of flesh from their male members.This is why they tried to remove Moses circumcision from Egypt. Jesus used a cryptic analogy when he talked about making people whole on the Sabbath and with circumcision and Moses (John 7:22-23). And it was only after God made the sign of circumcision as a covenant with Abraham that Ham (Egypt) is added to Abraham’s name.

I recalled reading about Moses and the bronze serpents in The Autobiography of Malcom X. Malcom X quoted the bible in part and said “Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness that serpent is symbolic of the devil white race Moses lifted up out of the caves of Europe, teaching them civilization”p.170. Now the Muslims were correct half way through. The symbol of the two bronze snakes was a symbol that Thoth used for Healing. This symbol was then copied by the Greeks and Romans who assigned that symbol to their Gods. I’ve always felt Thoth was considered the devil because his symbol of a snake wrapped around a tree is his symbol. As a mater of fact the Tree of knowledge is Maat/Truth (moral order) which Thoth plays a prominent role. Remember Thoth invented wisdom/knowledge. So The Hebrew story of the Garden of Eden with the tree of knowledge is actually a sophisticated attack on the Egyptian doctrine of moral order will (Maat) lead to eternal life.

Moses used the Bronze serpents to heal people in Numbers 21. Later on in history the Bronze snakes were smashed by King Hezekiah because it became idol worship (2 Kings 18:4).Most likely it was destroyed because it was an Egyptian symbol of Thoth. Now Jesus inserts himself into the story of the bronze story by metaphor or analogy: “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the son of man be lifted up” (John 3:14). Jesus is a composite figure whose name was changed from Horus to Jesus in which I will demonstrate in a variety of ways. Healing came also by Thoth healing the eye of Horus due to the evil of Set (Satan). “The Lamp of the body is your eye. When your eye is sound (whole/healthy) then your body is filled with light” (Luke 11:34).

Now lets turn to the Jewish historian Josesphus in his Antiquities of the Jews book 2 chapter 10. Josephus said Moses was a general and lead people across dry land that had multitude of snakes. Moses invented a stratagem to preserve the army safe so he made baskets like unto arks and filled them with Ibis birds and carried them along with them; which animal is the greatest enemy to serpents imaginable.

In Egypt you will find a story of Horus being bitten by a snake and was healed for a second time again by Thoth who is always pictured with a human body but with the head of an Ibis bird. The Koran calls Satan Iblis which is close to Ibis. I was also always curious about Paul who claimed he spoke like Hermes (Thoth) see Acts 14:12. Now Paul wanted to be like Thoth and Solomon I might add too. Paul plays arrounds with snakes. Jesus even said his belivers “They will pick up serpents with their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing it will not harm them” (Mark 16:18).

Jesus also inserts himself into the story of Noah and the ark see Luke 17:26-29. Noah is the Egyptian Nun/water that creates the world. Thoth, Horus, Amen and Ptah helps create the world in Egypt first by thoughts and the word which is replicated in the book of John with Jesus being The Word. Christ was in spirit preaching through Noah when the ark was built. The flood-water which destroyed the world saved Noah and his family by floating the ark, so Peter sees the water of baptism as a symbol of rescue from death. It was the ark, not the water, which really saved Noah- as it is the risen Christ (Ark) not baptism in itself, who saves.(see 1 Peter).

Conclusion

Now I see how Thoth being Ibis headed was assocated with healing sticks with serpents wrapped around it. The serpents and the Ibis birds go hand and hand.