Black People : MOS DEF (YASIIN BEY) BARRED FROM ENTERING U.S.

Understood, but does it ever?

It doesn't erase the fact that he volunteered.
I like Yasiin. I think it was cool to bring attention to what was going on. I shared the video many times in support of his cause. On the flip side it is a prison and some of the people belong in prison. Some did some horrible things to get there and for those not much sympathy is given. Worse things happen in prison right here. I tend to focus right here first.

I agree, we have our hands full with trying to solve our own problems here in America. Being black, and dying in medical facility while waiting to be seen is worst that having a feeding tube inserted in your stomach which is no big deal unless you want to make it.

Peace!

Here is one of the vids I was talking about. IMO, he goes off the deep end. His beef is with the court, not me, so don't ask me for my personal information so you can sue me. ...How DUMB is that?

Peace!

The judge was incredibly patient.. dude just didn't seem to understand what a Notice Of Motion was.. but then again.. he may have.. but just realized that as soon as he submitted it, the court would rule that the court did indeed have jurisdiction to hear his case.. and that would be the end of his stall tactic.

The judge was incredibly patient.. dude just didn't seem to understand what a Notice Of Motion was.. but then again.. he may have.. but just realized that as soon as he submitted it, the court would rule that the court did indeed have jurisdiction to hear his case.. and that would be the end of his stall tactic.

You see,but if that is the case, that is where he would have had them. As it stood, the court was able to lay back and say he didn't follow procedure. But the subject he is talking about falls under Maritime Law. It one of those old laws about taxes that says you don't have to pay them. But here is the deal, the people that promote that, dodge the court system themselves, and there has never been a case adjudicated that was in favor of the tax payer. This law the Moors are talking about is dangerous, they can commit a crime against you and claim they can't be tried because they are not a citizen of the state. He said it himself...I'm not a citizen, you have no jurisdiction over me.

BTW, in part one, he had a brutha for a judge, and he didn't run over him the way he did this one. That judge was no where near as patient as she was....

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back