Black People : Morgan Freeman Slams Black History

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed

Morgan Freeman is one of my favorite actors...but in this case he is slightly mis-informed....therefore I've had to knock him down a peg or two.....! :uhoh:

To my untrained ear--at first his statements sounded like a plea for integration... :jam:

And, then I had an epiphany... :pool:

---and arrived at a different conclusion...maybe he is going senile in flip opposite of Bill Cosby (i.e. rather than blaming and fingerpointing; Morgan Freeman is in social denial)...

Separating the blaq collective from Black History is like eliminating sight from vision...

I am going to venture to say that maybe he hasn't had the time to read up on the subject of racism and hasn't yet come across the same type of literature I have:

Dr. Claud Anderson
Dr. Neely Fuller, Jr.
Dr. Frances Cress-Welsing
Dr. Chancellor Williams
Dr. John Henrik Clarke
Dr. Alex Darkwah
Dr. Cheihk Anta Diop
Dr. Josef Ben-Jochannan
Carl Upchurch
and
JA Rogers

just to name a few....

© Fine1952 -- 2005

:tennis:

Last edited:
I didn't get that impression when I heard him say what he said. To me, he basically said it's a slap in the face for black people to have only one month towards black history, when this country was built by black people. He said you don't have a white history because basically white history is celebrated everywhere you turn. On the other hand, black history is given a month and then that's it for 11 months until the start of the next February. I think a lot of people took his comment out of context.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back