Black People : More Signs of AmBUSH

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by river, Dec 27, 2004.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
  2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed this one reason i ask the question in a thread !
    it's time people to move in the right direction and take action

4. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    If the people got discusted and didn't vote they have no right to complain about Bush winning. Would I want to wait in line for 4 hours, NO. But, people knew it was going to be a close election and Ohio was a swing state.

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Those who left are not the only ones who are complaining. The deception was on all fronts including machines that gave some of Kerry's vores to Bush or the other parties.

Is there a movement somewhere to bring all this evidence together get our signatures and legal action to impeach this monster? They did it to Nixon so it can be done.

6. indya

indya Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +23
    Why are you calling him a monster? Is it because you are against the Iraq war? I don't think we should have gone into Iraq I never did see the point, but other than that he's not doing a bad job. No worse than Clinton anyway who I think was an idiot.

7. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Ask the woman who's paying $1000 a month for a studio apartment if she thinks the president is doing a good job. You'll want to catch her before she loses her job so she doesn't just chew you out. Correction--you didn't say he was doing a good job. You said he wasn't doing a bad job. Big difference but a bad job at what?

Can you point to anything that Bush is doing good (besides making good speeches) or is your opinion of him merely a comparison with Clinton.

8. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    DELETED BY AUTHOR

9. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    There's no way to tell since the voting machines did not create a paper record of the votes. According to the reports that Brotha James gave us this was done intentionally so that there would be no paper trail showing what actually happened.

However the division of the city into predominantly dem and predominantly rep districts makes sabotage very easy.

10. Velocity

Velocity Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Indya said:
    I agree, don't get caught up in the white liberal propaganda or the right support for Bush. I am not for the Iraq war too because all that money can be put to use right here and we have a war going on right here of social decay and injustice. I think Islamic societies are not ready for democratic government, I say let them figure it out at their own pace. Afghanistan was different it is hard for me to argue against what Bush did there given the circumstances. Clinton was no better for black folks and he went to war without UN approval, ignored the radical Islamic fascists threat and actions for 8 years, and refused to arrest UBL on several opportunities. Clinton fortified the criminal justUS system allowing privatization in the system to take hold and now represented on the stock market, which is an acute conflict of interest and an assault on our freedom. He put more black men in prison than any other president, he progressed the war on drugs and weakened the social net, I have never saw so many homeless black men until he became president. Black progression under Clinton was a joke, digression if anything at all.

Any president will have marginal success and support with all the differing interests in society and government, the focus will never stay on our issues long enough to make a difference, we as a community have the responsibility to handle our issues. Democrats do not respect black folks nor do they admire us, they respect money and power just like the Republicans. Until we as black people uplift and maintain our own communities, build and maintain a black business culture and put emphasis on education and respect we will continue getting the same results. We must focus on us and not look primarily for government to do it for us this is how Democrats have fooled us and kept us on the leash and take us for granted. We are only 15% of the nation's community and not the chief concern of the nation anymore, that window passed 30 years ago. We have to focus on ourselves to change and improve the issues we are concerned.

Also, I don't have a problem regarding the concept of "ownership society" Bush is talking about but I also believe in taking care of our young and old and those who cannot look after themselves. I believe the person who fuse the benefits from all political and social philosophies and apply it will become the next most important person who ever lived in history, the world desperately need that person to stand up.