Black People : More proof black voices is a AOL white supremacist website that needs to be shut down

You are right, Indya, there are posts arguing against it. However, one could also say that on a black message board such racist threads shouldn't exist at all. The moderators should've deleted that trash as soon as it caught their eyes.

During my time here at Destee, I've never seen anything so blatently racist against the black community.

indya said:
I've gone to that sight and I wonder why your picking out only the most offensive posts and ignoring the posts that are arguing against it???

I'm picking out thread topics, not every single response to a particular thread. There is has been a long standing trend of racist threads (promoting genocide towards black people) on BlackVoices. That is the issue being addressed here. I'm not saying that no one every challenges these racist post (although those that do challenge them are usually meet with racial slurs and curses). The issue is: Why are such threads (of which there are many) allowed on a site that is support to exist for the enjoyment of black people? In addition: Why are members who regularly start such threads never banned? Furthermore why is a major corporation like AOL, which has millions of black customers (as well as thousands of black employers) funding such a site? Is it safe to assume such sentiments represent the corporate culture at AOL/Time Warner? If so, why should the black dollar continue to support this company?

panafrica said:
River:

I clicked on the link, and was taken to the thread, so I know they are valid. You are welcome to go to that website and respond. However with trolls regularly posting on Black Voices, the racist threads they start are meant to be inflammatory, not to invite intelligient dialogue. Most rebuttals are met with cursing and racial slurs. I think going to AOL and protesting to be a more effective approach. Sister Karmashines stated that AOL suspends the accounts of users who sent offense/racist messages (offensive to white of course). I think we need to pressure them to apply that to racist messages against blacks as well.

P.S. I will be adding more racist threads (proof) as time permits.
Then take all the links you gather and send them to the AOL officials. If you can show that little or no effort is being made by the moderators to curtail these racist remarks then the whole site should be subject to censure if not suspension.

karmashines said:
You are right, Indya, there are posts arguing against it. However, one could also say that on a black message board such racist threads shouldn't exist at all. The moderators should've deleted that trash as soon as it caught their eyes.

During my time here at Destee, I've never seen anything so blatently racist against the black community.
That's true Karmashines.

I been here a year and a half and those few racists who've tried to infiltrate our site were just run out on a rail. The whole family tarred and feathered them so bad that they did not stay for but a few days..

A few slaps on the wrist and angry retorts does not mean the behavior is not tolerated.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back