Brother AACOOLDRE : More on Magic

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Nov 16, 2005.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    MORE ON MAGIC
    Pliny the Elder traced the origin of magic incorrectly in Persia/Iran. It was the Egyptian priest who passed magic to Persia and not the other way around. Nevertheless, in spite of Pliny error he correctly received other information about magic.

Pliny states in Natural History: “No one will doubt that the origin of magic lay in medicine, and that it crept in surreptitiously under the pretence of furthering health# and with this success it also took control of astrology”.

Herodotus stated “That next to the Libyans they (Egyptians) are the healthiest people in the world” Book 2:77. Herodotus also credit’s the Egyptians with inventing the calendar which required Astrological know how. The early Church father Clement of Alexandria said “Egypt was the mother of Magicians”.

Magic was advance knowledge of foresight/insight filled with words of power. The Egyptian symbol for Magic is anthropomorphized simile of Revelations 666.
    Egyptian magic Christianity’s Magic
    O 6
    O LI = 6 LI or take VI VI VI and reconfigure it into star of David
    O 6
    ^
    How do we know 666 is Egyptian Magic in reference to Amen-Ra of Egypt?
    A. Both the circles and 6’s have Horns.
    These Horns mean the same thing. Rev 13:11 says the beast of 666 (Rev 13:18) will have two horns (LI) like a Lamb (Rev 13:11).
    The Egyptian God Amen was called Ram with two horns. Lamb and Ram are the same thing. The word for Ram was Ba or Ka also called soul or spirit. Sunset/shadow was regarded as the ka (LI). Amen also meant concealed/unseen. Because its spirit you can’t see like the air/wind.For example when a person stops breathing he gives up the Ghost/spirit/oxygen see Genesis 25:17 or air for sailing in Acts 13:3-4 ?

The Ka was symbolic of two horns or hands pointing upright.
    In Acts 8:18 says the laying of hands bring about the Holy Ghost which is the same symbol in Egypt for the Ghost/Ka or spirit. Ka was also Intelligence.
    Those who Blaspheme against the holy ghost/spirit is in danger of “Eternal Damnation” see Mark 3:29. As far as I know those who compare Jesus spirit with the Egyptian spirit would be guilty of Blaspheme. This would explain why Sodom and Egypt were the location where Jesus was spiritually crucified (Rev 11:8). For all of this to be true then Satan and Jesus must be linked with Amen.
    Are they linked?
    A. Yes
    Jesus was called Amen by Paul in 2 Cor 1:20-22 and in Revelations 3:14
    Paul linked Amen with the spirit in the above quote. Paul also said that he walked by faith not by sight (2 Cor 5:7). So Faith was unseen like Amen. If you go to the Bible dictionary the second root word for Faith is Aman. I think its in reference to Amen.
    John said that “No man hath seen God at anytime” John 1:18 I believe this is also a reference to Jesus as Amen. A poem to Amen written in 300bc says Amen “he is horus of the double horizon in the sky”. Horus was the face of heaven otherwise unkown and invisible. Horus name means “he who is above” John 8:23 Jesus said “I’ am from above”.
    Matthew 1:23 calls Jesus Immanuel. There are two translations of Immanuel. One means “God with us” and the other “His Amun (Amen) is God”.
    Horus called himself a Crocodile. Plutarch says the crocodile was 666 and that the crocodile could see without being seen (Amen?). Plutarch states the crocodile was related to the first god in Egypt which was Maat/Amen or hidden truth.

We know that Jesus is another name for Joshua. it is Joshua, not Zimri, whom the Talmud says was slain by Phineas in that same tent of meeting (Numbers 25:6-8), not for adultery with a foreign woman, but for spiritual adultery with forbidden gods. We know Jesus while on the cross cried out to Eli (Elohim who is linked with Amen/spirit). We know that Sodom was linked with sex and with the angels of Hathor. This proves Jesus was an Old Testament character who lived during the time of Moses.

Conclusion
    Magic/Knowledge is the origin of 666 with the horns of Amen. The Bible itself said “here is wisdom#”-Rev 13:18
    The Egyptian Heka (Magic) has something of the character of wisdom which was often mentioned by Solomon as the helper of God at Creation (Proverbs 8:22). The three circles in Magic are symbolic of a trinity of suns. This is why Solomon name is 3 suns of Sol; Om and On. And its no accident when the Popes have the Title “Vicarius filii Del” written on crowns (Rev 13:1) as a trinity equals 666 in Roman numerals.
    Notes: The Bible dictionary says Aman meant faith. According to Random house Thesaurus the words Truth and faith have many synonymous words flowing together.
    When Isaiah 65:16 said “God of Truth” it meant God of Amen.
    In Egyptian theology Amen-Ra created the world first by Maat/Truth.
    Even Justin Martyr recognized the analogies between Christianity and Paganism. To the Pagans, he wrote: "When we say that the Word, who is first born of God, was produced without sexual union, and that he, Jesus Christ, our teacher, was crucified and died, and rose again, and ascended into heaven; we propound nothing different from what you believe regarding those whom you esteem sons of Jupiter (Zeus)." [First Apology, ch. xxi] . Zeus and Jupiter original Egyptian name is Amen.

The serpent, whose proper name is UAT'CHET (pronounced "OOH-WAH-JET" is a Goddess deity that represents divine insight, premonition, the power of discernment, etc.

This symbol usually accompanies the vulture Goddess NEKHEBET, who represents ancestry, connection to the past, etc.

Together, they are supposed to give the Egyptian (KING) and (QUEEN) the ability to rule with a logical as well as intuitive mind state. Keep in mind the bible said: “this calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number 666”-Rev 13:18. You can turn the number 6 to make it look like a striking snake.

Two Egyptians words need to be examined Heka and Sia. Sia is knowledge, wiosdom
    consciousness, understanding. Heka is magic, the ability to transform by using the right words. Therefore Heka is identified with sia and hu (utterances).

The symbol of divinity of the so-called "pharaohs" was the serpent on their forehead (Rev 13:16). One of the titles given to the so-called "pharaoh"

Now the Crocodile and 666 is another key to link the anti-christ with an Egyptian King. Christ comes from the word Mashih/Messiah. In Egypt Messiah is the word Croc because Egyptians anointed their kings with crocodile oil.

Now John says who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is Anti-christ, that denieth the father and the son” 1 John 2:22 then it goes on to talk about anointing with truth in verse 27. The above quote should back to Deuteronomy 18:18-21 were Jesus/King Tut speaks in the same of “Other gods”. Jesus did call god Amen( Rev 3:14) a violation to Moses adopting Aton/Adon . King Tut changed his name from Aton to Amen. In Moses view King Tut denied the father of Aton.

The serpent called Mesi, the Sacred Word, was the Messiah by name, because the reptile sloughed its skin, and renewed itself. Hence the Serpent was a symbol of the Gnostic Christ. Re-birth was the manifestation and the personified Manifestor was the Messiah, under whichever type or in whatever phase of the phenomena. Re-birth of the Nile, of the light in the moon, of the time-cycle, or of the Dead, could have its Messiah! Hence the Messiah had a monthly re-birth in the lunar orb, and a solar one every year--with re-birth from the virgin mother in the Zodiac. But there was a more mysterious manifestation when the girl or boy attained pubescence, or re-birth, into womanhood and manhood. Here the Messiah is both male and female--Charis as well as Christ; Wisdom as well as the Word! According to the natural facts, at that period of re-birth was born the procreative power for further ensuring the future re-birth of the race

2. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    **deleted**

3. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Holy Koran 2:102

"They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were...not Solomon but the evil ones...teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (Such things) without saying: "We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme." They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah's permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew! "

Did "magic" save our land or keep us from being slaughtered and enslaved?

What did "magic" do for New Orleans?

Some of our people even practiced magic as slaves and poisoned eachother as the white man continued to thrive.

Better leave it alone.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

This information lines up with some of the information I've been posting in "Are they on the same team" thread.

Keep dropping science brotha!

5. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    While in the spirit of this thread:
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38521&page=2

Sekhemu

Knowing that true science is ESTABLISHED KNOWLEDGE.

Knowing that true science are facts and figures that have withstood the tests of time and trial such as:

If I throw a ball up in the air it will come down.

I can cook food by using fire or radiation.

If I use echinacea to boost my immune sytem I can prevent the flu or cancer.

I can cut the crime rate by passing certain laws

I can improve the health of the community by banning certain chemicals and foods

I must respectfully ask:

How is repeating unsubstanciated myths and symbolisms that actually differ from one person to the next considered "science"?

And what benefit is there in knowing these myths and symbolisms?

Will they make us healthier or wealthier as individuals or as a community?

6. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    It never fails.

It is obvious we have two different perspectives of science. Mine is wholistic and yours, well... yours is yours.

If you believe they are unsustantiated myths, so be it. That's your opinion.

As far as your other questions, I could spend all day trying to explain the benefits of understanding these "myths" and "symbolism, but It is not my job to convince you otherwise. The information I've posted has been resonating with member on the forum and people are learning. This is all that matters to me.

Whether you agree with it or not, it of absolute no importance to me.

7. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Sekhemu

I asked pointed questions, and you respond by getting personal and combative.

I guess that answers my questions concerning your definition and respect for true science.

Thanks for your response.

8. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Frankly It's a wonder I even answer your questions at all. Particuliarly in light of the fact you have called me out of my name on more than one occasion. But I answered your questions never the less, anwering your questions the way I saw fit.

If you think It's being combative, that's your little red wagon.

If you want know the answers to your questions, let me offer a piece of advice. Immerse yourself in an ATR, and after you've done so, ask yourself the same questions you've asked me.

Somethings cannot be appreciated unless you experience them first hand..

9. Dual Karnayn

Ratings:
    +7
    Sekhemu

I don't remember calling you out of your name but that and the cost of tea in China has nothing to do with my asking how the potpourri of mythology above constitutes as "science" or how it possibly benefits us.

Please stick to the issue O' wayward young man....and don't stray.

I don't have a question about ATR or ATARI, my question is how can what was posted earlier be considered "science".

Besides, I don't think one can compare an American mix of "grafted" West African beliefs and Christianity with the science and religions of ancient Kemet which produced documented methods and actual results when properly practiced.

Again, thanks for your response but I would appreciate ANSWERS.

10. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Answers? I ask you questions that you have not answered, so why the double standard. You've been here less than 2 months, do you think you are special?

really? show and prove please.

You talk about results, please tell me what results the priests and priestess were looking for? What was there reasoning for making sacrifice, offerings and libations? have you ever done anyone of the three?

You strike me as one who loves to argue.